• Pass

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Same here.

I figured out my new approach...I'm no longer gonna try :lol:

Gonna start sleeping in and not caring for shoes like I used to.

I think I'm going to take this approach as well, Jordan Brand is also helping out greatly by having the majority of their easy to get releases/cws completely suck.. I don't even feel tempted to buy a consolation prize today because the other, available retros are just depressing to look at.

Last edited:
Got through on FA
pimp.gif
how?

Just convinced myself that these and space jams are the last shoes I'm going to cop for the rest of the year. Hopefully prices dip next week when people start to get their pairs in

I think I'm going to take this approach as well, Jordan Brand is also helping out greatly by having the majority of their easy to get releases/cws completely suck.. I don't even feel tempted to buy a consolation prize today because the other, available retros are just depressing to look at.
Used to buy most retros that released pre viiii and after the chi 1 release I completely stopped buying any. I'll try for a few good looking 1's. Other than that I'm out

Was just able to cart and check out on a GS sz. 7 :lol:

this is so sad I have to juug these baby sneakers to get my shoe for retail

I don't understand Jordan Brands strategy for retro+ cws.. How can you severely limit a great cw like the SBBs but yet the widely available, other retro+ cws are largely horrible?

This approach makes 0 sense to me.

Last edited:
After plenty of refreshing I hit a size 13 solely for the oop for an NTer.

Get in Touch.

hopefully it comes through. 

going for dinner now, DM me. 

Looking for a 12 after striking out everywhere, nothing below 275 -_- I hate this nonsense

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom