• Maybe, Depends On How I Feel

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Pass

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Fair enough. We will just see when people get them legit checked at FC. Proof is in the pudding. It's all good. :smile:
For the record the ONLY pair that looked suspect to me was @Kingjaffejoe pair, and again I'm no legit check expert but details on the tongue looked a lil off. Their biggest red flag for me is the lies and the lack of customer service. Something's not right.

And your one of the ONLY people not to see something wrong with all this. I'll leave it alone after this spoon. I just don't do business like that myself or do business with people like that. Glad you got your shoes tho man
smokin.gif
Nah. The thing is that people are taking his bad business practices and using it as proof that the product is not legit. The two are separate issues. Dude is only saying that the shoes are legit and that's what really matters.

Legit pairs coming in, Money being refunded on request. The only proof of a problem we have is crappy customer service

Fair enough. We will just see when people get them legit checked at FC. Proof is in the pudding. It's all good. :smile:
For the record the ONLY pair that looked suspect to me was @Kingjaffejoe pair, and again I'm no legit check expert but details on the tongue looked a lil off. Their biggest red flag for me is the lies and the lack of customer service. Something's not right.

Agree with most of your post

Didn't see anything wrong with any of the pairs

You guys think all these UA, have perfect colors and leather and especially the wings logo? That's probably the hardest for fakes since they never get it right

If he sending out fakes and they're this good then idk, I'll be done buying shoes period but for as long as I've been buying and collecting Jordan's especially 1s they have improved fakes but there's always glaring mistakes most of us in here can spot without trying

Not really sure what else to say

Someone save us some time and more countless pages of garbage and do some footwork and get these legit checked please.

The last pair posted looks 1000% legit but someone's gonna call em fake so why even bother

Agree with most of your post

Didn't see anything wrong with any of the pairs

You guys think all these UA, have perfect colors and leather and especially the wings logo? That's probably the hardest for fakes since they never get it right

If he sending out fakes and they're this good then idk, I'll be done buying shoes period but for as long as I've been buying and collecting Jordan's especially 1s they have improved fakes but there's always glaring mistakes most of us in here can spot without trying

Not really sure what else to say

Someone save us some time and more countless pages of garbage and do some footwork and get these legit checked please.

The last pair posted looks 1000% legit but someone's gonna call em fake so why even bother
I'd be more than happy to get mine LC'd at multiple places once I get them. I don't know when they'll be shipping out though.

I'm gonna go check my 1's when I get home now for the lace marks. They came from a friend through NDC though. Just curious. 

The receipt thing bothers me. "A" receipt. Did he just leave a stack of them to hand out if asked? 

I've read this whole thing and still have pre-orders in for 2 pairs. I'm waiting to see something other than RSBB's to make my call. 

Last edited:
I'll probably be ignored but screw it! I ordered from Kdak on 10/7 got my kicks on 10/13 I posted pics also but it's waaaay back in the thread. I had the pair LC'd and compared my receipt with another NTer EVERYTHING checkout as LEGIT (yes a Cosignment shop LC'd my kicks called The Padded Room plus two friends) Is Kdak CS sh*#%y asf!? Hell yes! Do I think something's wrong with his ever changing business methods? Hell yes! Doesn't mean fake shoes tho. Everyone will have their opinion and will go thru hell and back to prove their point. This BS is crazy at this point I'm not LC expert so I didn't chime in on others pairs just wanted to make my statement and vouch that MY pair from them was LEGIT. Hope everyone gets LEGIT pairs too. At least what few orders he has left

I'll probably be ignored but screw it! I ordered from Kdak on 10/7 got my kicks on 10/13 I posted pics also but it's waaaay back in the thread. I had the pair LC'd and compared my receipt with another NTer EVERYTHING checkout as LEGIT (yes a Cosignment shop LC'd my kicks called The Padded Room plus two friends) Is Kdak CS sh*#%y asf!? Hell yes! Do I think something's wrong with his ever changing business methods? Hell yes! Doesn't mean fake shoes tho. Everyone will have their opinion and will go thru hell and back to prove their point. This BS is crazy at this point I'm not LC expert so I didn't chime in on others pairs just wanted to make my statement and vouch that MY pair from them was LEGIT. Hope everyone gets LEGIT pairs too. At least what few orders he has left
You mind posting more pics?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom