• Maybe, Depends On How I Feel

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Pass

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

hes not asking for a thank you. or i dont think he is lmao. from what i read. i think hes irked that youre the one who reached out to him for a favor, but then didnt have the courtesy to at the very least respond and tell him youre all set and got it from somebody else when he was asking if you still needed what you asked him for. not unreasonable right??
Yes, that is correct. not asking for a thank you [emoji]128514[/emoji].

It's ok though, the man has shown his true colours. 

I LOVE that movie!
Bill Murray's finest!
Ruh-Roh..... lace marks.
nerd.gif
Eh... my Shoe Palace and NDC banned 1's have that same kind of wrinkling. For that matter, both pairs have the little bulge on the heel that was also mentioned in this thread, and they both have glued in insoles that I had to put some work in in order to take out.

Heres my boys under insole pic. Can anyone compare the pic to theirs which were purchased from NDC, FTL, FTA, etc.?

View media item 2212466

looks like my banned pair from SNS

have you checked with the other consignment shops ... Stadium Goods and ImageNY (out in Queens).

heard of stadium goods but didn't know they were a consignment shop...i would've went there too. Never heard of ImageNY

Took my Kdak pair of RSBBs to FC and they checked out as legit.

Still curious to see dudes pics of the Banneds and Chicagos

As far as the lace imprints on the prior page, my yin yang pair from SNKRS has the same

Guys the pairs are legit just bad customer services and lies. I got from the first batch and they were legit, I just compare them to a retail pair, I didn't need to go to a store and get a legit check. Maybe the last set could be fakes, but I could be wrong. Waiting to see others post when they receive other shoes than RSBB

Guys the pairs are legit just bad customer services and lies. I got from the first batch and they were legit, I just compare them to a retail pair, I didn't need to go to a store and get a legit check. Maybe the last set could be fakes, but I could be wrong. Waiting to see others post when they receive other shoes than RSBB
This

I really doubt the guy would start sending fakes. Highly unlikely. They will all be legit.

Last edited:
As someone quoted above just don customer service is crap, waiting 3 weeks to receive just dons, Psny shipping is slow also, waiting 3 weeks to receive the 12's, were they fake no. We can't assumed the guy sell fakes with no proof

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom