• Maybe, Depends On How I Feel

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Pass

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Is there a cheerleader emoji with Pom Poms!?

I need to post it! [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]

If people go this hard for a unknown big cartel site what do they do for places like flight club? :lol:

It's ok, I've said what I have to say. I will just watch things unfold. [emoji]128111[/emoji]

Bet you can't stop commenting on this thread for 2 days!
If your pair is good and that's all you care about
Why you still being Captian Save a Cartel

You feel bad for whip? Or Kdak??
You got legit shoes
And every person who canceled had a legit reason

Bet you can't stop commenting on this thread for 2 days!
If your pair is good and that's all you care about
Why you still being Captian Save a Cartel

You feel bad for whip? Or Kdak??
You got legit shoes
And every person who canceled had a legit reason

It's ok, I've said what I had to say. I will just watch things unfold.

Whats pretty sus is that when I ordered both Breds and Black Toes in Sz 8 I emailed him saying if I can swap them out for 8.5 when they were clearly sold out, and he replied saying he could do it.

Whats pretty sus is that when I ordered both Breds and Black Toes in Sz 8 I emailed him saying if I can swap them out for 8.5 when they were clearly sold out, and he replied saying he could do it.

What's even more suspect is the fact you got the wrong size to begin with [emoji]129300[/emoji]

The guy that was going to post Chi and Breds never posted, guess I am just gonna cancel and pay a bit extra to stop this headache 
mean.gif

They aren't sold out

Dude prob got so much cancelations, how aren't you guys putting it together he put everything out of stock for now to stop orders from coming in :lol:

Clearly NT and whoever else put in so many orders that this guy is weeks behind, wasted money paying for shipping via PayPal just to refund majority of those payments

I kinda feel bad for him but its whiplash fault, he was prob getting kick back or free shoes and dude wanted to bring in tons and I mean tons of customers to get a ton of free **** and in the end it probably ruined this guys little business he tried to get going

Crazy

They aren't sold out

Dude prob got so much cancelations, how aren't you guys putting it together he put everything out of stock for now to stop orders from coming in
laugh.gif

Clearly NT and whoever else put in so many orders that this guy is weeks behind, wasted money paying for shipping via PayPal just to refund majority of those payments

I kinda feel bad for him but its whiplash fault, he was prob getting kick back or free shoes and dude wanted to bring in tons and I mean tons of customers to get a ton of free **** and in the end it probably ruined this guys little business he tried to get going

Crazy
I emailed him to change sizes before all this fiasco lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom