• Maybe, Depends On How I Feel

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Pass

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Everyone, I just took a **** ton of picture of the Banned 1's (Breds) from WB via NiceKicks LA and they appear to be 100% legit. Should have been in bed by now because I need to get up by 7:30 AM but I wanted to give the Banned 1 a crack as well. 

They also both have minor blue from the underside of the insole showing. In addition, they have that awful Nike Factory glue smell that can give you a minor "high." 

I am unsure if the Chis are fake or not but we can't use the blue underside of the "insole" to prove they're fake. Has to be something else.

Let me upload the pictures. 

Last edited:

It takes some force to remove insoles...
Well, I don't plan on doing that. I rather have Sole Supremacy legit check them than remove the insole by force. Besides, I believe I took enough pictures of the actual shoe for people here to provide their opinion. 
Eh... my Shoe Palace and NDC banned 1's have that same kind of wrinkling. For that matter, both pairs have the little bulge on the heel that was also mentioned in this thread, and they both have glued in insoles that I had to put some work in in order to take out.
Thank you man. I'm not forcing the insole out for a legit check unless absolutely necessary. 
Where is that guy with the banned 1 and Chicago pics!!!
I work in SF and my shoes were delivered to my house in SJ. My life doesn't revolve around NT fam. Things get delayed. I had to work super late. 

Btw guys, here is the 90 or so photos I took of the Banned 1 and box.

Last edited:
This is the guy from Oneness in the Pinnacle thread.

This is what the guy from WB is going through as well.
Oneness is a poor excuse for a ******* company. Absolutely shady aholes that sell shoes at resale prices straight from the get go despite being an authorized retailer. They even cancel orders when they realize they can get more money than the resale price they sold the shoes for despite their website saying "no cancellations." 

They also backdoor yeezy's and other hyped releases. Furthermore, they block people on instagram or Twitter who point out their shady practices. 

Their online reviews say enough. It doesn't matter what they go through. Hope they go out of business. 

Last edited:
Here is the album link to the Chi 1's everyone. Still uploading a few more pics. Going to bed soon. Please don't quote the album link. 

Thanks for the pics. I'm no expert but the Banneds are definitely legit. Chi's might be as well. Also looking at the receipt whoever ordered black toes in a size 12 may get a legit pair.

Last edited:
After comparing your chicagos to legit pairs, i'd say your pair is also legit
How long does the new shoe "Nike factory glue smell" last in your opinion? 

The shoes don't appear to be used but they do appear to be tried on at the very least. As I noted, they smell like someone sprayed air freshener because the shoes smelled like a joint so there is a "balanced" smell so to say. 
Thanks for the pics. I'm no expert but the Banneds are definitely legit. Chi's might be as well. Also looking at the receipt whoever ordered black toes in a size 12 may get a legit pair.
Thanks man. Do you mind unquoting the imgur link? 

Whoever gets that sz 12 Black Toe associated with that receipt will likely get a copy of my receipt since I received the original. 

Last edited:
Here is the album link to the Chi 1's everyone. Still uploading a few more pics. Going to bed soon. Please don't quote the album link

I wouldn't question legitimacy. They look legit compared to mine. But I would question how new they are. They look used or is it just me?

How long does the new shoe "Nike factory glue smell" last in your opinion? 

The shoes don't appear to be used but they do appear to be tried on at the very least. As I noted, they smell like someone sprayed air freshener because the shoes smelled like a joint so their is a "balance" smell so to say. 

Thanks man. Do you mind unquoting the imgur link? 

Whoever gets that sz 12 Black Toe associated with that receipt will likely get a copy of my receipt since I received the original. 
They've been sitting in somebody's stash soaking up weed smoke for over a year and they probably tried to freshen them up. It happens unfortunately. And that glue smell never goes away. Especially if they're DS

They've been sitting in somebody's stash soaking up weed smoke for over a year and they probably tried to freshen them up. It happens unfortunately. And that glue smell never goes away. Especially if they're DS
I figured man. Thanks for confirming. The box is pretty trashed and that weed smell was still obvious. Anyways, good night guys. Taking my pairs to Sole Supremacy tomorrow hopefully. 

I wouldn't question legitimacy. They look legit compared to mine. But I would question how new they are. They look used or is it just me?

They aren't used in the sense they were worn outside. Soles look clean and I don't believe they were laced up completely. However, the laces are not DS and the shoes show minor indications of being tried on. 

However, as pointed out above by bigmixx11, they were likely sitting in someone's stash for awhile and possibly tried on. 

Last edited:
Well to no surprise to me both shoes are 100% authentic.

I understand the comments mentioned about the Cbi 1s smelling like freshener BUT they look 100% DS to me as well.

I knew they would be authentic.... Now I just hope his customer service skills improve drastically.

I meant I doubted they would ship them.
The midsole paint job on the Chicagos look a lil sloppy in a couple areas.check that out. Thanks for the update
Glad your satisfied

Last edited:
I meant I doubted they would ship them.
The midsole paint job on the Chicagos look a lil sloppy in a couple areas.check that out. Thanks for the update
Ah okay, my bad. People were roasting me so I assumed you meant me. 

I noticed that but did you see the RSBB I posted from GOAT? See below. Mismatching tongue pads. Nike quality control is ****. I requested a return from GOAT despite passing their 3 day return deadline. They accepted. 

Regardless, I'm taking them to Sole Supremacy for final confirmation. 

Last edited:
I figured man. Thanks for confirming. The box is pretty trashed and that weed smell was still obvious. Anyways, good night guys. Taking my pairs to Sole Supremacy tomorrow hopefully. 

They aren't used in the sense they were worn outside. Soles look clean and I don't believe they were laced up completely. However, the laces are not DS and the shoes show minor indications of being tried on. 

However, as pointed out above by bigmixx11, they were likely sitting in someone's stash for awhile and possibly tried on. 

Both appear legit
Do you have the 2 lace bags for Chicago 1s, can you take a picture of them ?
They appear to have been detached

Both appear legit
I don't believe my pair came with them. I was in such a rush to post pictures that I totally forgot. I will follow up with WB/Kdak for sure regarding it if Sole Supremacy confirms they are legit. I only plan on using the black laces regardless but they still should have came with them.

Doesn't prove they are fake obv but still unacceptable for a supposedly "DS" pair. 

Both appear legit

I don't believe my pair came with them. I was in such a rush to post pictures that I totally forgot. I will follow up with WB/Kdak for sure regarding it if Sole Supremacy confirms they are legit. I only plan on using the black laces regardless but they still should have came with them.

Doesn't prove they are fake obv but still unacceptable for a supposedly "DS" pair. 

I think I might have the white/red laces still ds from a pair I sold, buyer didnt want em lmk if you do want em...I just gotta check if I still have them

I think I might have the white/red laces still ds from a pair I sold, buyer didnt want em lmk if you do want em...I just gotta check if I still have them
Oh sure man. If Sole Supremacy confirms they are legit, I'll definitely buy them just to say I "have" them. Might use them down the road.

I'm going to see if WB can provide them as well or offer a minor discount for not including them (in case Sole Supremacy confirms they as legit). 

Just pm me if you find them. Thanks. 

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom