• Maybe, Depends On How I Feel

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Pass

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Once PayPal sends you a refund email you should be good right ? Just takes the regular 3-5 business days for the money to appear back ?
I already got refund credits on some of my cc cards. Chase Visa and Discover. Unfortunately, the claims process can take forever with PayPal so the RSBB he never sent and the claim I put in for my Chi 1 (used in doors and no lace bags) might take 3-4 weeks. 

Last edited:

Kdak petty af for making us file claims instead of just refunding us.
His PAYPAL is NEGATIVE

he can't refund you if he don't have the $$$$   

all the cancelations Flagged his PP acct to - $$$$$$

So for you to get the money back you have to file a claim which in turn would make that ACCT more in the NEGATIVE

and Homie bounces with the real money 

Paypal covers you, but takes a loss

Paypal sends the loss to a collections agency

I Been Said this!!

This is Typical PAYPAL fraud done everyday!!!

His PAYPAL is NEGATIVE

So for you to get the money back you have to file a claim which in turn would make that ACCT more in the NEGATIVE

I Been Said this!!

That's highly plausablie and if his account is old enough and his limits are high he could do it successfully without getting in trouble since PayPal would send to collections and demand money but if no SSN is on file they can't prove who used the account and who the debt falls on. If PayPal and collection company don't have your SSN they cannot say the debt is yours and thus other than harassing letters and calls it will have ZERO affect on your credit or life in general

Doubt his account was that established but idk

It's not as easy to scam PayPal as it once was but people did make a killing in the past, trust me

His paypal account might be locked because of all the claims filed against him or even worse it might have been tagged as fraud and closed.

Thats what happens when people spend 1000+ on a shady website for preorders at that.

I pre-ordered black toes because that was the closest release and if they were fugazzi then I could just file a claim but people were getting legit RSBB so I figured worth the risk especially since I caught mad Ls on the Bred release.

But some of you preordered top 3s?!? Those dont come out till the end of November. You shouldve known your money was going to be tied up for awhile. Plus people were jumping on the bandwagon once only a few people got legit pairs, straight throwing caution to the wind. As much as there has been bad customer service, feel like some of the blame goes to the customers.

That's highly plausablie and if his account is old enough and his limits are high he could do it successfully without getting in trouble since PayPal would send to collections and demand money but if no SSN is on file they can't prove who used the account and who the debt falls on. If PayPal and collection company don't have your SSN they cannot say the debt is yours and thus other than harassing letters and calls it will have ZERO affect on your credit or life in general

Doubt his account was that established but idk

It's not as easy to scam PayPal as it once was but people did make a killing in the past, trust me
Dawg, can't anyone tell you nothing.

I'm telling you they CAN!!!   I know people that do this and have been.  

1. Those that sell fake pgms and use the emails and files sent as proof and take off with peoples money after.  (hardest ti fight n prove)

2. (paypal close accts of anyone selling Glass Bongs)  Alot of glass blowers make a fake paypal, Take orders, transf the money to another paypal acct, and then close the fake one)

I can go on!

Fake Concert Tickets thur email and paypal another

you can do it with sneakers too dude

1. Those that sell fake pgms and use the emails and files sent as proof and take off with peoples money after.  (hardest ti fight n prove)

2. (paypal close accts of anyone selling Glass Bongs)  Alot of glass blowers make a fake paypal, Take orders, transf the money to another paypal acct, and then close the fake one)

I can go on!

Does that mean PayPal won't refund you your money then?

I kno dudes that do it with rolexs... if these dudes know what they doing some of y'all gon be tight.

I can go on!

He's right... this is possible..

His PAYPAL is NEGATIVE

I Been Said this!!

Kdak just cant bounce with real money, becasue his account is linked to a credit card or bank acct. even if he removes info. paypal still has his info

Kdak just cant bounce with real money, becasue his account is linked to a credit card or bank acct. even if he removes info. paypal still has his info

He can have a bank account set up that he sends the money to and then he can close that.. he can also have fake papers name social set up with that account...

He can have a bank account set up that he sends the money to and then he can close that.. he can also have fake papers name social set up with that account...
Exactly since it's all online and nothing in person

I can take a Drivers ID PIC and PS someone else Pic on it and email to anyone n say it's me!!!

it's on Paypal to investigate

Last edited:
Kdak still waiting on delayed shipment from Hong Kong to fill existing orders...thats why tracking info is still in pre-shipment status for the majority

Will be interested to see if any of the legit checks come back positive for anyone

So right now it just seems like the scam is to sell fakes.? or is it fraud? or both?

Last edited:
Hmmm, if he was going to bounce with all our money and his paypal was negative from all the claims, etc., why did he refund a significant amount of us in the past few days? I already was refunded all my my pre-orders? The credits are already showing on my credit cards too. Thankfully, before his bs "file a claim" line. 

It would seem more logical to tell us to "file a claim" straight from the get go. 
Will be interested to see if any of the legit checks come back positive for anyone

So right now it just seems like the scam is to sell fakes.? or is it fraud? or both?
I very much doubt all the shoes he sold were fake. He would have been caught out far earlier. I have a feeling that my Banned 1's will check out as legit at Sole Supremacy but we'll see shortly.

Also, I think most of the first batch of RSBB are legitimate as well. 

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom