Jordan Retro 1 High "Shattered Backboard"

Man I hope Flight 23 Las Vegas does a raffle.
They are (Mon &Tue).  Ignore my last post 
roll.gif

Good Luck!

JB and Resellers going to want my soul in exchange for a pair of shattered backboards
On the bright side, Nike won't make much money off such a small release. Which also means there will be fewer sneaker slumlords buying FSR's, and thus much less wallet ramming

i'm not even going to try online. Let me start searching for some preorders lol. Smh 3 stores though. Dammit man lol

Last edited:
:rofl: :rofl: Man didnt even want these these hyped shoes... It had fragment smell from the beginning.. I'll keep sticking to multiples of OG colorways *shrug*

i'm not even going to try online. Let me start searching for some preorders lol. Smh 3 stores though. Dammit man lol
If Active Athlete or other shady mom and pops are getting these, there's way more than 3 stores in the U.S. receiving them lol

Last edited:
That's one way to look at it.....Nike will eat it wouldn't put out a release unless it's gonna feed its profit margin.

That's one way to look at it.....Nike will eat it wouldn't put out a release unless it's gonna feed its profit margin.
I didn't say anything about them not making money. If they are only selling a couple thousand pairs of these, their revenue ain't going to be "feasting" compared to any other JB release this year (on NT I guess that word just gets used for everything?)

you guys know that the map is only footaction right.. people acting like those are the ONLY stores releasing them.. PERIOD

Back
Top Bottom