Jordan Retro 1 High "Shattered Backboard"

I've been tempted to use an ATC service for $100 but I pulled out due to not knowing if Nike UK or Footlocker accepts my international billing address and mail forwarder address. Would be nice to cop a pair for retail to go with my preorder.

I've been tempted to use an ATC service for $100 but I pulled out due to not knowing if Nike UK or Footlocker accepts my international billing address and mail forwarder address. Would be nice to cop a pair for retail to go with my preorder.
getting euro'd out for this release hadn't crossed my mind. thats definitely somethign to think about in the nike cancelled release era.

getting euro'd out for this release hadn't crossed my mind. thats definitely somethign to think about in the nike cancelled release era.
Na man don't eat our food, it's getting scarcer and scarcer 
wink.gif

Each release is getting much more complicated. I think Germany is the way to go, I remember this one guy in here walking to a NT and getting like 6 pairs of Royals easy...  

...TRICKS are for kids! :rofl:

Seriously though, yall keep talking about fakes and somebody is gonna get banned! So please stop while you're "ahead" :smh:

I already have 4 pairs of these. Quality is insane. Of course mine are unauthorized but that's another conversation for another time.
so you got fakes with great quality?..wondering how the fakes can be spotted..i ve seen so far the they are easily noticable by the think swoosh and the side stitching..but i guess this will be fixed..as they did with fragment fakes..

I already have 4 pairs of these. Quality is insane. Of course mine are unauthorized but that's another conversation for another time.
so you got fakes with great quality?..wondering how the fakes can be spotted..i ve seen so far the they are easily noticable by the think swoosh and the side stitching..but i guess this will be fixed..as they did with fragment fakes..
There was a youtube video posted a few pages back of someone modeling a fake (channel was trying to pass them off as real).  Had many of the usual signs such as widows peaks, incorrect extra lace bag (which was attached to the right sneaker, instead of the left), sloppy laces in the bag...

I'm sure if there were detailed shots of the fakes we would be able to be more nit-picky about it.

why are you guys saying that people who got raffle tickets are wasting their time?

I am assuming the usual reasons: limited pairs in-store for large number of entrants, shenanigans (entrants using other folks to cop tix) that weight the raffle against fair play of 1-entry-per-customer, and of course the 'other' shenanigans of backdooring significant portions of stock before the remainder stock is raffled.

I am assuming the usual reasons: limited pairs in-store for large number of entrants, shenanigans (entrants using other folks to cop tix) that weight the raffle against fair play of 1-entry-per-customer, and of course the 'other' shenanigans of backdooring significant portions of stock before the remainder stock is raffled.
well i stated that all the stores in my area still dont have their pairs yet.... i believe to cut down on back-dooring. then i was trolled in response i believe. so i inquired again. 

So I guess we are suppose to believe NDC Europe doesn't have a bot problem.....
That's rapidly changing. Apparently the Chicagos were impossible to add to cart, sold out instantly which is a first here. Breds sold out in 30 seconds or so but at least you had a chance. 

Spent all day running around getting raffle tickets. Exhausted and tired of the shoegame. Not really fun anymore. I might hang up the gloves after December. If the Nike Air 3s, 4s, 5s (my OGs crumbled) and Space Jams come out, then I might come back wearing the 45, but I'm just tired of all this. I'm getting too old (late 20s).

I'd rather save my money for a Rolex or invest it now. I guess taste does change when you get older.

I entered a few raffles and that's about it... Dude in-front of me was driving all over the Bay Area for raffle tickets. I told him "You might as well pay resale bro." For the past year I was slowly getting turned off of the shoe game. Chi 1s put me close to the edge. Probably going to go after the Metallic 6 lows and take a break until december. I've been practicing skipping most releases. At first I thought its going to be hard, but I don't even sweat it anymore. If you miss out, just keep on moving.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom