Jordan Retro 1 High "Shattered Backboard"

I love when stores lie

Anyone go to 12 oaks in novi? Lady told me they did raffle.... When online it's FCFS...

And till this day you haven't learned.

Learn what? That's garbage as hell

I could have easily gotten a few tickets Monday or Tuesday with the help of my girl and a couple of her friends. That's pathetic to have it listed as such then switch it up

It's BS

LMAO @ $584.00
the market has been set at 600 
devil.gif

Learn what? That's garbage as hell

I could have easily gotten a few tickets Monday or Tuesday with the help of my girl and a couple of her friends. That's pathetic to have it listed as such then switch it up

It's BS
What is crying about it going to do?

I missed a call from HOH Galleria Houston today . Was with a customer at my business called back within 2 minutes . The guy said no call backs I said fine but can you at least tell me what shoe it was for? The Yeezy or the Backboards? He said " Im not at liberty to say". SMH These dudes get a little power and can't handle it :smh:

Last edited:
I missed a call from HOH Galleria Houston today . Was with a customer at my business called back within 2 minutes . The guy said no call backs I said fine but can you at least tell me what shoe it was for? The Yeezy or the Backboards? He said " Im not at liberty to say". SMH These dudes get a little power and can't handle it :smh:

that's the **** boy **** I hate dealing with stores

Last edited:

What time did they call? Praying they call me too!

You really wanted to know? To feel better or more like s*** :lol:

Makes no sense why they wouldn't just leave a voicemail.

Should have charged you more, or told you to roll the dice with a raffle. 

Dude man has 4 pairs on lock, and thinks HE got hustled. LMAO .
my pops own a chick-fil-a in the mall so I'm plugged in with all the sneaker stores I hook em up with free sandwiches

Makes no sense why they wouldn't just leave a voicemail.
Imo it actually be by email! I mean, really, raffle tickets? What am I @ a high school carnival? Its 2015...youd think theyd have a bit more of a sophisticated system by now!

If you think these sites aren't pro-reseller and using tactics to "sell out" and drive up price....You're highly mistaken.

Let the games begin.

P4P selling out at $584 but Instyleshoes still has a FSR at $599. Is there something about ISS idk about? If I don't get that raffle call today Ima pull the trigger on them.
Instyleshoes.com/air-jordan-1-og-shattered-backboard-555088-005/

Last edited:
If you think these sites aren't pro-reseller and using tactics to "sell out" and drive up price....You're highly mistaken.

Let the games begin.
Lol, some places dont even play games with you. They straight up cancel your order and you see it on their site for higher, no sold out or nothing

Back
Top Bottom