Jordan Retro 1 High "Shattered Backboard"

At 350 I would jump
As for me mini tornado in philly knocked out power for me and had to leave my car parked all day due to downed trees blocking me in , so missed out on the raffles. Looking like a sadderday for me , at least I didn't get killed by any trees so I'm good .....good luck to all

Last edited:
Tried to figure out a way for me to make it to nikesf today but my schedule just wont budge...too busy at work. O well.

Bay area heads- idk about all hoh locations but ive def. Got calls multiple times on a friday evening from hoh serramonte....so if u dont get a call today all hope is not lost yet #soyouresayingtheresachance...

That's good to know about HoH Serramanila. But did you notice how full that plastic bin was of tickets? Our chances are Slim to none..... + the backdooring??.. :smh:

At 350 I would jump
As for me mini tornado in philly knocked out power for me and had to leave my car parked all day due to downed trees blocking me in , so missed out on the raffles. Looking like a sadderday for me , at least I didn't get killed by any trees so I'm good .....good luck to all

Honestly...I was kind of hoping this would happen to some folks to increase my chances.

And I don't want to seem like i'm taking joy in your unfortunate circumstance, but I do want these kicks.

Hope you got through the storm ok homie. It was kinda wild.

I can't hate on stores that backdoor their kicks... Majority of us knw that u gotta pay to play and for $350 I don't feel too bad that one of the mentioned Shiekh stores will have a sz. 9.5 waiting for me on Saturday. I work 6 days a week so I don't got time for these raffle games... Good luck to all and hope u guys get ur pairs secured before the backdoor shatters...
lmao

When u feel like you just gotta wake up and go do it ur self here we come Lenox here we come lmao.

As for backdooring sometimes I think dudes lose and just say the whole thing is rigged. Come on yes there is backdooring but sometimes u putting in for a size 11 with 50 eleven other people and they have like 3 pairs. Not counting people who bring mom dad and dog to get tixs

When u feel like you just gotta wake up and go do it ur self here we come Lenox here we come lmao.

As for backdooring sometimes I think dudes lose and just say the whole thing is rigged. Come on yes there is backdooring but sometimes u putting in for a size 11 with 50 eleven other people and they have like 3 pairs. Not counting people who bring mom dad and dog to get tixs

Good luck, what time you going ?

@jdfrenchbread23 Twice, but it's about hr or so away from me and I don't really have time to put in a ticket there as much as I would like too.

I didn't enter their raffle for these.
well that makes me feel alittle better about the raffle itself. Im from the ewing area so getting to that location isnt a problem for me. Just wanted to find out if they were shady or not. Did they get back to you with a call relatively quick?

Got called for chicagos I'm definitely not getting called for these
frown.gif
sick.gif

Honestly...I was kind of hoping this would happen to some folks to increase my chances.

And I don't want to seem like i'm taking joy in your unfortunate circumstance, but I do want these kicks.

Hope you got through the storm ok homie. It was kinda wild.
I'm straight I really wanted them too so I'm sol , online or resell as long as it's feasible

At 350 I would jump

There were trees down all over the city yesterday. One of the Kicks USA's lost power, so I couldn't grab a ticket from there.

Anybody know if Willow Grove handed tickets out? Went Tuesday but the store was being remodeled. Was told that they doing a grand reopening on Saturday.

Back
Top Bottom