Jordan Retro 1 High "Shattered Backboard"

What NT fam going to be up at NikeTown Chicago this Saturday? I'm trying to be there around 8AM

I won size 11 too from there. Saw a couple of other posts here that were size 11 winners as well. So Flight 23 LV hasn't made calls yet? :nerd:?

I just got call from flight 23 like 10 minutes ago.
Let's go HOH fashion show...
Sheikh in fashion is doing raffle until tomorrow at 5 I think

I feel like such a noob for asking this my apoplogies but does anyone have an estimate of how many pairs RF is getting in NY? Like 100-200, 250-500 etc... Don't wont to risk going for it to get shutdown anyone have any experience there in the past? Trying to see if I'm better off going to NTNY or RF?

all yall doubling up on 10.5 share the wealth with me 
laugh.gif

plz 
frown.gif

Last edited:
I feel like such a noob for asking this my apoplogies but does anyone have an estimate of how many pairs RF is getting in NY? Like 100-200, 250-500 etc... Don't wont to risk going for it to get shutdown anyone have any experience there in the past? Trying to see if I'm better off going to NTNY or RF?

Good question ..... I've never done RF but I've done Niketown drops before I am assuming they'll have around 500+ easy. I'm basing this on a conversation with the daytime manager today and she noted they had an additional shipment of these outside of what they thought would be the midtown store's allocation. Of course the real question for you is even if there are more pairs compared to RF .... There's bound to be more bodies and RF may not pull that many extra bodies

Last edited:
thx, sir. i see u from the town. u get ur pair?

on another note, just got shipping confirmation from sobe. obviously i didn't need to buy that pair, but it doesn't really matter.

Congrats my nig... And yea, I struck out on all my raffles so far. Thankful for my trusted connect or else I would have been short like u mentioned. The leather on these joints... :D

congrats also my man. i never do this, but these will be on my feet on rd

Back
Top Bottom