Jordan Retro 1 High "Shattered Backboard"

Lol at this man... You really should kill yourself man... You want eveyone to feel sorry for you but the TRUTH is only you have the power to change your life around man... Sitting around feeling sorry for yourself is not getting you anywhere... Crying cause you don't get girls and sneakers man SMH... Yo there's kids in Sierra Leone getting their limbs chopped off for Diamonds... There's kids in Africa starving to death EVERYDAY... Children are in Syria in the middle of a War Zone that can't get bread and lives are at risk everyday... FOH with that *******t man... You want girls talk to one they aren't gonna come up to you... Sneakers you may or may not have control over but if you want them so bad just pay resell man... But you gotta stop mopping around dude life's too short for that BS... When you buy a pair of Js you are spending the same amount of money that 99% of the worlds population in HISTORY never had and that's true facts man...

Your ignorance knows no bounds. I take offense to you telling someone, even in jest, to kill themselves....but hey at least the young boys in Sierra Leone who mine diamonds are fortunate to see your 'compassionate' side and your tireless advocacy.

I don't know 34 people 
laugh.gif
frown.gif

Nike knows. The moment you enter the raffle, your shipping/billing info is there. Who's to say they see all that, and pick people that are remotely close.

I don't know 34 people :lol: ....:frown:  

I mean I do but telling 32+ ppl why I need the code that was texted to their phones without them asking is tiring :lol:
on top of making 34 different emails with nike+...but MEMPHIS prbly had all that stuff at his disposal as is so it was a few minutes on the cpu

34 entries for 2 different names. If the internet numbers didn't work as stated then u just need mad phones! LOL id rather drive around for raffles [emoji]128513[/emoji]

I mean I do but telling 32+ ppl why I need the code that was texted to their phones without them asking is tiring
laugh.gif

on top of making 34 different emails with nike+...but MEMPHIS prbly had all that stuff at his disposal as is so it was a few minutes on the cpu
I got maybe 10 people I can ask but then they gonna be all nosey and then to get them to the store...shiiiiiiiiii

buddy just got the call from Nike Minnesota  and he says he cant pickup cuz flying out tonight 
mean.gif

I mean I do but telling 32+ ppl why I need the code that was texted to their phones without them asking is tiring :lol:

THE PHONE NUMBERS AND EMAILS WAS THE EASY PART AS I ALREADY HAVE A TON OF THOSE. THE ACTUAL RAFFLE ENTRY IS THE TIRING PART

I got maybe 10 people I can ask but then they gonna be all nosey and then to get them to the store...shiiiiiiiiii

exactly bro people I know are too damn nosey :lol:

you can make "internet phone numbers"? tf

I tried but it wasnt taking...

:frown:

that's crazy bro I feel internet ignorant to not know that was even possible :lol:

THE PHONE NUMBERS AND EMAILS WAS THE EASY PART AS I ALREADY HAVE A TON OF THOSE. THE ACTUAL RAFFLE ENTRY IS THE TIRING PART

that's exactly what I thought... nike basically made their new system catered to help you finesse more bro :rofl:

Last edited:

I don't know 34 people 
laugh.gif
frown.gif

I mean I do but telling 32+ ppl why I need the code that was texted to their phones without them asking is tiring
laugh.gif

Yea i remember back when the xbox live gamestop jig went on he cooked as well because he had a stash of old emails he made from a project he did before. dude was deff prepared 

Back
Top Bottom