Jordan Retro 1 High "Shattered Backboard"

if NTNY doesnt do a raffle then its a wrap...resellers just gonna stroll in on Monday morning buying out FSRs
i mean, anyone can walk in mon morning and buy pairs if thats the case lol.....just raffle em online ala ntchi or silent release but that will blow up on social media in seconds

Feels good to be back home from the long drive up to LA. My spine and buns are not liking me right now :frown:

Next time, I'll take a flight and skip on the long drive.

I need a different cellular carrier. I had no signal all the way up there and back :smh: Sprint LTE my *** :smh:

Last edited:

im praying, its my last hope
laugh.gif
You and I both brotha...ill keep an eye out for any updates and keep you in that circle 

When I scooped up my pair at Nike SM I saw the list they had with the names of the winners. About 30 names per page maybe like 8-9 pages. Thats a good amount of pairs
Same for NTLA, i went as soon as the store opened and i was probably 15-20. They called the guy out in front of me for Winning at NTSM and LA, asked him and he denied it, so they scratched his other name off the SM list. 

yup, that's where i got my pair.  my home girl was in line for about 20 mins 
Yea me too. Went smooth tho. But I was surprised to see so many pages of winners. Nike really must have sent out what they would usually have for online release to stores

nice fam, yeah that's the theory all online stock went to the niketown's across the states 

Yea me too. Went smooth tho. But I was surprised to see so many pages of winners. Nike really must have sent out what they would usually have for online release to stores
Be nice if all the stores adapt this system with the online raffle. no more rigged raffles and bots.

Recently decided to move my Kyrie Dreams and  white preme AF1' s. I hope to snag these for a fair price.

I don't wear either one of those and I know these will be worn often.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom