Jordan Retro 1 High "Shattered Backboard"

Last time I was at NTNY was all star weekend and I'm here remembering why I hate being places with a bunch of "sneakerheads" these dudes is SO SWAGGERLESS. Like why are you here these Jordans not gonna help you with your oversized tees baggy cargo sweats and NT denim

True but if my coworkers agreed to go then they stay as long as I stay. Of course they don't owe you anything but it speaks volumes to actions that took place. You spend 40 hours or more with these people. So they know you passionate. Idk I would be aggy as other people have 5 plus people crews.

agreed but even i didnt stay

Just got back from ntny, there was like 20 something ppl ahead of me. Went by pretty quick. I started wondering off in the store to see what they had. Line got kind of steep after we got out.

On what grounds would u file a claim? Hinestly i preordered for 5 and dude said hes shipping tomorriw. Already asked him for a refund...he asked why and i told him the truth " cuz i already got 3 other pairs..." he never responded. In the listing he just said 'will ship right after release' so i guess thats kinda unclear language...what would u do. I need some advice after this blunder (luckily cooked on yeezys tho- jus had to add that) btw thx in advance to anyone with some advice for ya boy
That phrase "will ship right after the release" can be sort of a weird area if and when buyers ask for a refund because the seller technically didn't state a specific date or time he/she would ship, so he/she could ship them within the 45 days period before any claim could "technically" be filed for fraud, did not receive item, etc. Also because if the seller stated "all sales are final," they could dispute any claims for a refund issuance, unless you show proof that you've been trying to contact the seller and he/she has refused to communicate with you.

I haven't had any issues with filing claims, but I'm sure PP will be on your side no matter what; Buyer Protection[emoji]128077[/emoji]

What you could do is maybe, and just maybe if you're up to do so, tell the seller you would let him/her keep $5 as good faith if he/she could refund the preorder(s).

Last edited:
I'm just wondering for those that got Raffle tickets what size? I got size 11 i know they usually make more size 9-11 but I was just wondering that line look deep now... I got 2 tickets earlier and I was out in 15 minutes...

Last time I was at NTNY was all star weekend and I'm here remembering why I hate being places with a bunch of "sneakerheads" these dudes is SO SWAGGERLESS. Like why are you here these Jordans not gonna help you with your oversized tees baggy cargo sweats and NT denim
Um, I think you should worry more about winning the raffle rather than worrying about what another man is wearing. Unless you were there for the parade as well. Anyhow, GL and I hope you get your pair.

Short rant in 5........4........3.......2........1

I REALLY REALLY dislike the people either waiting in line or camping for a shoe that they dont even know!!!

They dont even KNOW THE SHOE!!!

Im camping overnight and certain people are saying stuff like "i dont even like the color" or "what jordan model is it" Then when i get a wristband people who dont even have them are trying to bumrush the door and cancels the release.

Today while im in line i hear people in front of me saying stuff like "i DONT EVEN LIKE THE SHOE"

What the heck are you here for. These are some of the people destroying this beautiful culture i have loved since i was a kid... Smh

RANT OVER.

I REALLY REALLY dislike the people either waiting in line or camping for a shoe that they dont even know!!!

Im camping overnight and certain people are saying stuff like "i dont even like the color" or "what jordan model is it" Then when i get a wristband people who dont even have them are trying to bumrush the door and cancels the release.

Today while im in line i hear people in front of me saying stuff like "i DONT EVEN LIKE THE SHOE"

What the heck are you here for. These are some of the people destroying this beautiful culture i have loved since i was a kid... Smh

RANT OVER.
Instead of ranting on an internet shoe forum, why don't you just tell those people yourself. Thats life. The culture ain't the same as it once was. Just like Hip Hop. GL on coppin your shoe.

He may have told the ppl this too..

I agree with you @Since85  but sucks to say that is just how things are now.

I went thru this same problem the one time I camped in NYC, lol

RANT OVER.
should have told off the ones that said they hate the color of the shoe...

Um, I think you should worry more about winning the raffle rather than worrying about what another man is wearing. Unless you were there for the parade as well. Anyhow, GL and I hope you get your pair.

What could I possible be worried about to win the raffle tho ? Lol it's in faith hands

That phrase "will ship right after the release" can be sort of a weird area if and when buyers ask for a refund because the seller technically didn't state a specific date or time he/she would ship, so he/she could ship them within the 45 days period before any claim could "technically" be filed for fraud, did not receive item, etc. Also because if the seller stated "all sales are final," they could dispute any claims for a refund issuance, unless you show proof that you've been trying to contact the seller and he/she has refused to communicate with you.

I haven't had any issues with filing claims, but I'm sure PP will be on your side no matter what; Buyer Protection[emoji]128077[/emoji]

What you could do is maybe, and just maybe if you're up to do so, tell the seller you would let him/her keep $5 as good faith if he/she could refund the preorder(s).

Thats not a bad idea, i think im gonna contact him one more time and just ask for a refund due to a delay in shipping (he even admitted monday shipping was a delay). If he still dosent respond in a few hours maybe ill try and asking him to keep the shoes & $20 ($5 is just insulting-thats 1% of $500).

Im a very honest dude so filing a claim just kinda goes against my gut feeling which is that we had a deal-go thru with it- but part of me thinks 'if this would have gone the other way & the shoes turned out to be worth $7-800 in the resale market...would he fulfill my order for $500...maybe not"

Back
Top Bottom