Jordan Retro 1 High "Shattered Backboard"

it's pretty funny how people are steaming over employees at sneaker stores for being shady or ignorant

I find it funny when people complain about sales tax.

Something will always be funny to someone no matter what it is.

yep. but damn.... tax is crazy!!!! and my street roads are still in shambles. plus there are brown spots in my parks.

if you are the one getting snubbed by an employee you mad, but if you are getting hooked up by a friend who is an employee you happy. can't have one without the other. just gotta have more friends

Complaining on NT isn't gonna get you a pair

If people won't help me out doubt they will help a random dude

tumblr_mgvwn1rj5l1qc6ngco1_500.jpg

And Who The **** Are YOU?

:lol:

Last edited:
maybe by next week fam

i am seeing deals in the 350 range right now 

too many pairs out there 

its all size dependent, usually 11.5 im seeing is atleast 390 to 450, 475 something

i really wish I was patient, need that balance between patience and impulse

just wait a tad more

sooner or later you will see sellers with "need gone asap" that will be the time to strike! 

just wait a tad more

sooner or later you will see sellers with "need gone asap" that will be the time to strike! 

now im looking to trade without issues. thinking that would be easier

shouldn't be a problem

now i think sbb for chi's will be a pretty even trade

2-3 days ago people was saying it was not possible 

its all size dependent, usually 11.5 im seeing is atleast 390 to 450, 475 something

i really wish I was patient, need that balance between patience and impulse

Totally agree. At least in Chicago, I'm seeing 10.5 and up go for the lower 400's. Size 9 around here is like $475-500 on Craigslist.

the feel of entitlement ..you cray zyzz

Entitlement? Lulz

I've helped out plenty of people over the years. They all know who they are and if they want they can come forward. Tons of people.

Just saying. No one owes me crap because I've learned over the years, it's up to yourself to help people just never expect the same back. it will come sooner or later no worries whether it's from nt or somewhere else

I hope yall take note and maje sure to never ever help zyzz out for any release.

ever.
No offense Zyzz, but if I had an extra pair to help someone else out, it would much sooner be to some "random" who would likely be more grateful and appreciative of the gesture than someone who felt entitled because of their post count.

Entitlement? Lulz

I've helped out plenty of people over the years. They all know who they are and if they want they can come forward. Tons of people.

Just saying. No one owes me crap because I've learned over the years, it's up to yourself to help people just never expect the same back. it will come sooner or later no worries whether it's from nt or somewhere else
The sense of entitlement comes from the suggestion that you deserve something more than someone else.  If you've helped out others over the years, more power to you.  But like you said, no one owes you anything.

I've helped out tons of people myself and ooped hyped/limited releases.  I have yet to have anyone return the favor but I certainly don't think I deserve anything more than the next guy because of my past actions.  If you're helping out others with the expectation of getting something in return, you're doing it wrong. 

I hope yall take note and maje sure to never ever help zyzz out for any release.

ever.

No offense Zyzz, but if I had an extra pair to help someone else out, it would much sooner be to some "random" who would likely be more grateful and appreciative of the gesture than someone who felt entitled because of their post count.

My post count means nothing. If you noticed I've rarely even posted outside of the Jordan 1 threads I could careless. People k ow me on the forum with or without my post count

But it's ok you guys can use this time to talk crap as usual :lol:

Ain't no love in this game......I Eat and if there's leftovers to scrape off then you get them..

Back
Top Bottom