Jordan Retro 1 High "Shattered Backboard"

I wear my shoes cuz that's what u do with shoes. I don't want to just look at them I want to share them with the world. With that said, they cost enough and I'm just hoping I can get my money's worth out of them b4 they look trashed.

Bro they are 1s, things are tanks and last forever. Real leather is suppose to crease and 1s look better as they age

I feel as if I scuff the leather it will rip bad. The leather on my LM's seem like I can go on a 5mi hike and they will look better afterwards. I can't even get the paint to wear away on both of my pairs.

The racers (motorcycle) wear 1 piece leathers. They trust their lives on those leathers. And if they go down, they slide without ripping. Of course those suits are top dollar and a thick construction.

Does JB use the same leather as a motorcycle race suit? Who knows... But you can trust that the leather will not rip.

I feel like yeah, Jordan 1 uppers can last forever, but how about the soles? Aj1 soles and dunk soles seem to really succumb to heal drag...

The racers (motorcycle) wear 1 piece leathers. They trust their lives on those leathers. And if they go down, they slide without ripping. Of course those suits are top dollar and a thick construction.

Does JB use the same leather as a motorcycle race suit? Who knows... But you can trust that the leather will not rip.

That would be awesome if i see a moto gp racer, racing in sbb. And I would also hate him cause resellers prices will go up lol

Last edited:
Yeah boss man peeps trying to rustle my feathers in here so trying to be on and off so I don't get banned for poppin off...everything G'd up?
Blessed bro. I jump on every now n then for entertainment purposes. Getting ready for the unc 1s. Should b another fun thread. Some people Gona b butt hurt as usual.

First off I have better things to do than screw someone over a trade. Second, my job requires a lot of my time which means I don't keep up on all threads. Don't get offended but the way you initially wanted to do the trade was too much work when I can just post and sell to someone who trusts me. It would save us a lot of time to do a legit check on the seller before going in with doubt. I've never done anyone dirty before and wouldn't now. I came accross another 11.5 as I stated in my PM but I've been busy. With my new house around the corner and moving.. priorities interfered with the trade. You had my number via PM and I never got a call or text.. I got too many refs here who can vouch for me. Nothing but legit business.

Last edited:
Hold on there jethro! pump ya brakes

They pumped. It's just too much man. We doing a shoe trade.. I am not selling him a house. Shouldn't be that hard. But either way. Some guys are too paranoid thinking everyone out to get them one way or another.

They pumped. It's just too much man. We doing a shoe trade.. I am not selling him a house. Shouldn't be that hard. But either way. Some guys are too paranoid thinking everyone out to get them one way or another.
Can't blame fam for wanting to play the field cautiously because it's been hella scams going on as of later. I know damn well you would be hella pissed if someone finessed you for money or kicks on here. Your not untouchable still volnerable like everyone else in here. NTer JordanJunkie got finessed out a grand a while back and never got the fragment 1s he wanted and the scum boasted about spending his money on other things. Reps don't mean **** because peeps with a high rep count still scamming on here. I prefer dealing with people face to face than behind a computer screen that way I'll handle them if something goes funny. :lol: if you spent less time in the car thread j/k you would have seen him reach out to you multiple times yesterday and he made a thread for the trade too. I understand you're busy but still if you can't fall thru then str8 up tell him.

Last edited:
I see your point and understand. But at the same time it's not like he doesn't have my contact information. Yeah I peeped the car thread a few times and even posted. To be honest I got hit up by so many people on the fb groups and on here that I didn't even pay attention to the thread that was made. If reps don't mean anything then that sucks.. can't blame everyone for someone else messing up.. but I get it, people scamming left and right. The only thing is putting me out on here when he can easily contact me directly. Either way. I think at this point it's not even worth the drama with moving forward with it.. either way no hard feelings.

Back
Top Bottom