Jordan Retro 1 High "Shattered Backboard"

Definitely not worth it... Keep the 1's..... But it also comes down to what you like as well. Personally I'd take the 1's

Fellas
I'm on the market for these this will be my first purchase I'm willing to pay resell for a decent price.
Can someone direct me to a SZ 11 (not d bay)
I will appreciate for any help...
TIA

Good morning guys, can someone direct me to a link? Looking for size 9, hopefully with a descent price.

Good morning guys, can someone direct me to a link? Looking for size 9, hopefully with a descent price.
Try your luck on craigslist, facebook groups or ebay if you want a decent price. If not, you may pay upwards of 500 on flightclub or something.

^Thanks fam, repped. Actually flight club listed them 450. If only .imageny @IG is shipping to Philippines :smh: . Thanks again.

Last edited:
^ look legit to me stitching is on point the toe box only extends to the first lace hole no widows peaks the wings are the correct distance to the sail color portion of the shoe.Seem 100% legit to me but wait for more opinions.

Thanks guys. Rep added, this is my second pair (other pair was too big, size 12)... Everything looks good to be but with these UA's you never can be TOO sure...

Hey I hate seem like an idiot here, but could you guys head over to my shattered backboard LC thread in the LC forum and drop your thoughts please? Should be right at the top and I posted about 14 pics..

Again I hate to seem incompetent, but those of you who have uploaded from an iPhone will understand my disdain towards sitting here and reloading everything again... Thanks in advance guys! I appreciate it.

Hey I hate seem like an idiot here, but could you guys head over to my shattered backboard LC thread in the LC forum and drop your thoughts please? Should be right at the top and I posted about 14 pics..

Again I hate to seem incompetent, but those of you who have uploaded from an iPhone will understand my disdain towards sitting here and reloading everything again... Thanks in advance guys! I appreciate it.
post a link here @72and10  

I have a love/hate relationship with these. I love the whole shoe and everything about it, but I hate that I can't find a sz 9 new for under $400.  My sweet spot would be $250, but I'm ok with paying $300 for these and yall know me...I've NEVER paid $300 for shoes. My issue is I can find 8.5 and I can find 9.5, but if I'm going to pay $300 for some SBB then I want my true size which is a 9.  I can make an 8.5 work, but the 9.5 was way too big.

Anybody know where I can find a legit 9 in the dmv for $300 or less? I have been seeing prices taper off for these though.  I've been scammed twice on these so I'm skeptical anyway, but I think my heart is still set on finding these.

Last edited:

I have a love/hate relationship with these. I love the whole shoe and everything about it, but I hate that I can't find a sz 9 new for under $400.  My sweet spot would be $250, but I'm ok with paying $300 for these and yall know me...I've NEVER paid $300 for shoes. My issue is I can find 8.5 and I can find 9.5, but if I'm going to pay $300 for some SBB then I want my true size which is a 9.  I can make an 8.5 work, but the 9.5 was way too big.

Anybody know where I can find a legit 9 in the dmv for $300 or less? I have been seeing prices taper off for these though.  I've been scammed twice on these so I'm skeptical anyway, but I think my heart is still set on finding these.
same exact boat as u my dude. need a 8.5/9, have a 9.5 thats too big, in the dmv as well and willing to pay 300, not a dolla more lol or find a trade for the 9.5

Back
Top Bottom