Jordan Retro 1 High "Shattered Backboard"

Everytime I open this thread it hurts how much these are charged. Wish I could've pulled the trigger back when those rare pairs could've been had for around $260 :smh:

Everytime I open this thread it hurts how much these are charged. Wish I could've pulled the trigger back when those rare pairs could've been had for around $260
mean.gif
I felt the same way. Just gotta keep your eyes peeled, be patient and pull the trigger when you find the right price. I copped my pair for $325 shipped and invoiced which I am really happy with.

I know what yall mean, I could've had a pair for 255 worn but very good condition but I didn't pull the trigger.

Hopefully I can cop at a good price..

$325 was very good. Hopefully I can catch a price like that!

Yeah considering the seller was charging $20 for shipping from Chicago to Oregon, I ain't mad at all. 

Un-DS these puppies today. I love how the orange toe boxes just collapse like that - very similar to the Lasers in that way.

NT fam what up!?!?!

So I finally got these joints in my possession I need yall to do a LC for me tho.

They look and feel legit leather is definitely soooooft. However, my main concerns are the back it looks a lil off (even though I've seen real images that look the same) and one of the kicks has that lil dent in the back.

I posted multiple pics so yall can pretty much see what I see and can give yall expert advice. If yall need any better pics definitely let me know and I'll get some better angles or something.

View media item 1999723View media item 1999726View media item 1999727View media item 1999728View media item 1999731View media item 1999733View media item 1999734View media item 1999735

Back
Top Bottom