Jordan Retro 1 High "Shattered Backboard"

I hope these are attainable. I know I sound like a panicky NTer but I've had my heart broken too many times recently...

12/28/13
12/27/14
4/16/15
5/23/15?

Last edited:
I used to be a Flyers fan, but a couple years ago I really turned my back on the team and hockey in general and became a giant basketball fan. Living in a house filled with hockey fans we’re constantly trash talking each other’s team (Sixers/Flyers) which is made so much easier by the fact that both teams are terrible. But if I can grab these I have no choice but to go nab a Flyers jersey to rock with these and undoubtedly I’m gonna hear it nonstop. 
laugh.gif

I used to be a Flyers fan, but a couple years ago I really turned my back on the team and hockey in general and became a giant basketball fan. Living in a house filled with hockey fans we’re constantly trash talking each other’s team (Sixers/Flyers) which is made so much easier by the fact that both teams are terrible. But if I can grab these I have no choice but to go nab a Flyers jersey to rock with these and undoubtedly I’m gonna hear it nonstop. :lol:

You never turn your back on the Flyers b. And then come back to them because of a sneaker.

I used to be a Flyers fan, but a couple years ago I really turned my back on the team and hockey in general and became a giant basketball fan. Living in a house filled with hockey fans we’re constantly trash talking each other’s team (Sixers/Flyers) which is made so much easier by the fact that both teams are terrible. But if I can grab these I have no choice but to go nab a Flyers jersey to rock with these and undoubtedly I’m gonna hear it nonstop. 
laugh.gif
as a philly-native i feel you ... i've already dubb'd these my broad street bullies.

i feel prices on these will be similar to DSMs tops. don't see too much love in this thread as i did for DSMs...
DSM thread starting getting traffic literally the day before release

We still have a month before these drop

The beasts will flock here shortly

Hearing these are supposed to be actually limited, unlike Chicago's dropping a week later, interesting

I found a cheap ATC for these.. dude is charging $40-$50 and if you're follow @pinoe77 on IG you get his 10% discount.

I've never used an ATC but this guys looks decent I might have to jump on it to have a chance.  Sick of striking out all the time

I found a cheap ATC for these.. dude is charging $40-$50 and if you're follow @pinoe77 on IG you get his 10% discount.

I've never used an ATC but this guys looks decent I might have to jump on it to have a chance.  Sick of striking out all the time

Lmao, dude has 4k followers but only 30 likes on some of his post [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]. Don't waste your time people.

Great way to throw your money away.

Last edited:
The only thing u missed out on was the Breds....the others are just hyped up NON OG colorways....huge 1s fan...but wont cave into the hype for frags or dovers....

The only thing u missed out on was the Breds....the others are just hyped up NON OG colorways....huge 1s fan...but wont cave into the hype for frags or dovers....
Just because Frags aren't OG? They were inspired off a scrapped original design. Plus you just can't deny that they look incredible

Does anyone know a legit pre order site. That I can order my shattered backboards from? I have a feeling I wont be able to cop a pair. Would like some type of insurance.

Does anyone know a legit pre order site. That I can order my shattered backboards from? I have a feeling I wont be able to cop a pair. Would like some type of insurance.
Yeah i'd be curious as to where I can put in a legit pre order.

Back
Top Bottom