Jordan Retro 1 High "Shattered Backboard"

Hah i got my own opinions. So do u guys. I know what quality 1's are and laser 1's are junk. 2013 royal 1 leather is also junk. I had my share of pairs i know.

Maybe I don't like kicks enough, but $400 will never be a steal for any shoe for me.
This would be great. Limited but available to those who wanted them.
it's perspective. a lot of people kicked themselves for not securing dons when they could've had em. if you know you want the shoe bad enough and have no sense of how hard they'll be to get, then money you spend now may save you in the loing run.
Is 450 guaranteed preorder too much?or will these skyrocket once they release
no one knows. if everyone in the thread knew these would eventually shoot up to $3000 in resale, trust that everyone would secure (more than 1) preorder. it's all speculation with no facts to support. RD is still murky. 450 sounds like a lot but for a guarantee, i guess consider it if you don't have a good history of securing anything non-GR

Hah i got my own opinions. So do u guys. I know what quality 1's are and laser 1's are junk. 2013 royal 1 leather is also junk. I had my share of pairs i know.
opinion and knowing are two separate things. laser 1 leader is good for the shoe and for what we have received the last years. that toebox is plush

those 2 aren't close in quality at all... im gonna assume you have gymnast hands & cant feel the true quality :lol:

you guys do this to yourselves

hyping these up to be on par with the frags

and you wonder why you're paying ridiculous resell prices?

mean.gif
this what i say all the time. dudes already counting themselves out before the shoes release 
laugh.gif

then they the first to come here and complain about "back in the old days these would've sat, hype these days is crazy" or "son i didn't eem like them joints they trash let the beasts have them OG cws only"

I will pick these up if they are available in a store anywhere near me. Frags were no where to be found.

:lol: the word "frags" is actually comical now.

i just feel like we know how nike operates, for one. for two, it's an orange shoe, which isn't gonna connect well outside of certain regions or on a mainstream level. i know nike wants this newfound ultra 1s hype to continue going up. i know this would be one of those shoes they don't want to "sit." they are now about causing havoc with these OG NA 1 releases.

maybe "like frags" was a bit of an overstatement, but i'd be really surprised if they make these widely available. i wouldn't be surprised if this was one of those nikelab/mercer-type releases. i'm hoping for the best, but preparing for the worse.

laugh.gif
 laser 1's feel like plastic. oh lawd. 

laugh.gif
 quality on these blow frags out the water and damn near like banneds. Based on that, I don't think you own either of the 4 pairs to be making that type of assumption. 

Last edited:
:lol:  laser 1's feel like plastic. oh lawd. 

:lol:  quality on these blow frags out the water and damn near like banneds. Based on that, I don't think you own either of the 4 pairs to be making that type of assumption. 

sit down and chill. Dont assume what you dont know. My 1's collection goes back to 1985 royals my boy.

sit down and chill. Dont assume what you dont know. My 1's collection goes back to 1985 royals my boy.
so you almighty because you have 85 1's? Still doesn't change how ridiculous you look saying SBB blows frag quality out the water, when you have never even seen or felt SBB before. Go ahead and spend your money at Marqueesole like you said you would since you seem to know whats up. I'll sit down when you take your foot out your mouth. 

Last edited:
View media item 1512947

so you almighty because you have 85 1's? Still doesn't change how ridiculous you look saying SBB blows frag quality out the water, when you have never even seen or felt SBB before. Go ahead and spend your money at Marqueesole like you said you would since you seem to know whats up. I'll sit down when you take your foot out your mouth. 

It aint even that serious bruh. You don't have to do a profile investigation and look thru my post. As I have mention its an opinion if you don't agree then that's your opinion. with that being said. Go on with your life and get off my nuts kid.View media item 1512996

Back
Top Bottom