Jordan Retro 1 High "Shattered Backboard"

What day and time will they start giving out wrist bands @ Flight?

first come first served

only way they wrist band is if dudes start lining up massively like thursday night/friday morning

like they did with the 1's the other week

which obviously will happen again im sure lol

ok so here is what its lookin like....

FTL/HOH 34th street 60 pairs

harlem HOH 60 pairs

flight 23 650 pairs(nike seeding)

please keep in mind this is BEFORE employee holds or any other shenanigans etc...

they have been shifting management after a flight 23 manager got caught sellin $100 wristbands for pinnacles the other week to people

but again things happen

His dumb *** worked for over 10 years too

Call the store @Grizz? Cmon son.
Thanks for the inside info vamp.

I may sit this one out and get me a pair of the Adidas Ultra boost in blue..I think they dope. I been wanting a boost..not crazy about how the yeezys ones look tho

This thread has picked up some.... Lol any new info I've missed out on in the last pages?

really? I sold 2 pair size 11 Chi's for 460 and 420 and that's only because I did not feel like sitting on them. Chi's will be 500+ by the end of the year.
I've seen 340-380 won't be 500 for anyone with a brain...... Too many pairs out there

What day and time will they start giving out wrist bands @ Flight?

first come first served

only way they wrist band is if dudes start lining up massively like thursday night/friday morning

like they did with the 1's the other week

which obviously will happen again im sure lol

FCFS on F23?

The FA locator showing raffles/sweepstakes :nerd:

With that many pairs I'ma ask my sis to grab a ticket :pimp:

Is it me or do the toe boxes in all the pictures look incredibly boxy/bulky compared to frags, lasers and chicagos?

Back
Top Bottom