Jordan Retro 1 High "Shattered Backboard"

Question for the NYC nt'ers, at flight23 do a lot of people just buy shoes off resellers that exit the store on release day? I'm going to be in NYC but not in time for raffles and I rather not camp out.

Last edited:
LOL grizz. I still want them (SF Giants fan here). Just wondering why the pictures appear to have a different shape in the toe box.

LOL grizz. I still want them (SF Giants fan here). Just wondering why the pictures appear to have a different shape in the toe box.
I'm trying to get people not to like them 
nerd.gif

Now that people realize they aren't the super limited shoe they thought they were, I'm sure there are already less people wanting them. I'm really glad though because a lot of stuff releasing this week and it will be hard to get everything at retail.

Don't take the info as100% legit but from Nike connections..some checked and he said 400 pairs for Europe total. I do hope it is wrong info because I don't have connect to get for retail..:frown:

400 pairs only!!!... Nike and FL Europe 400 pairs total is a joke...
:frown:

Fingers crossed...

Now that people realize they aren't the super limited shoe they thought they were, I'm sure there are already less people wanting them. I'm really glad though because a lot of stuff releasing this week and it will be hard to get everything at retail.
Hopefully more attention goes back to the yeezy lows

Question for the NYC nt'ers, at flight23 do a lot of people just buy shoes off resellers that exit the store on release day? I'm going to be in NYC but not in time for raffles and I rather not camp out.

Security attempts to dispel that type of behavior ....

most places only get 1 FSR, and with only 1 store releasing these so far in my city (at a mark up as well), I don't see how this is all of a sudden an "easier cop".

YA you'll see a lot of resellers on the block trying to sell you at resell price. You can always bargain with them tho so probably $100 cheaper than resell you'll get. I don't suggest you to camp out, it's gonna get crazy.

most places only get 1 FSR, and with only 1 store releasing these so far in my city (at a mark up as well), I don't see how this is all of a sudden an "easier cop".

Unfortunately, I am thinking this "easy cop" talk is a bit too much optimism. Although, they will be available across the country the allocated pairs are marginal.

Just for pure speculation and for conversational purposes, what we got like 150-170 footlocker locations getting them? Let's say on average across the board they get 24 each store. That's roughly 4k pairs on the high end. If all 3 flight 23's get 650 pairs we're at 1.95k. Your Niketown stores another 2k (just throwing it out there), Moms and Pops, small franchises (Villas, Kicks USA, etc) across the board another 2k. So we count up the numbers and round it to 10k give or take. So essentially we're possibly looking at a range of something along the lines of anywhere between 8k and 12k pairs in US. By all means, these are not fragment numbers, but if you want them don't sleep thinking they'll be as readily available.

That FTL launch locator map somewhat represents a false sense of hope for some. While for others, it may piece back together their shattered dreams. If you want them obviously put in that work and try to get your pairs. I'm obviously not a distributor for Nike nor am I even relatively close to knowing the logistics of the production numbers. I'm just reading in between the lines and sharing my disillusioned perspective.

Last edited:
Unfortunately, I am thinking this "easy cop" talk is a bit too much optimism. Although, they will be available across the country the allocated pairs are marginal.

Just for pure speculation and for conversational purposes, what we got like 150-170 footlocker locations getting them? Let's say on average across the board they get 24 each store. That's roughly 4k pairs on the high end. If all 3 flight 23's get 650 pairs we're at 1.95k. Your Niketown stores another 2k (just throwing it out there), Moms and Pops, small franchises (Villas, Kicks USA, etc) across the board another 2k. So we count up the numbers and round it to 10k give or take. So essentially we're possibly looking at a range of something along the lines of anywhere between 8k and 12k pairs in US. By all means, these are not fragment numbers, but if you want them don't sleep thinking they'll be as readily available.

That FTL launch locator map somewhat represents a false sense of hope for some. While for others, it may piece back together their shattered dreams. If you want them obviously put in that work and try to get your pairs. I'm obviously not a distributor for Nike nor am I even relatively close to knowing the logistics of the production numbers. I'm just reading in between the lines and sharing my disillusioned perspective.

THIS

repped this above all 

Is $700 for two 10.5s a deal.....well until the shoes are in my hand.

Yes! If that was my size, I would do it in a heart beat. Avoid the camping, the rigged raffles, and the fcurry that goes on with the release. Unless, you're willing to chance it and wait it out till several weeks after the release to see if hype dies down.

Back
Top Bottom