Jordan Retro 1 High "Shattered Backboard"

Geez, FA is still down 
roll.gif

Just pathetic man 

did 5 raffles in CT, 5 raffles in Maryland, been online since 9:30 this morning trying for that sz 11.5.... nothing. lol. definitely a  sadderday for me. congrats to everyone who won though. 

SNEAKER CON Today at LA Convention Center for BET Weekend Experience

Plus Free Concert 

Oh Boy!

Let's see what kind of deals people are walking around with!

lol dont mess around like that!

Wouldn't be surprised if they change it tho..its Nike man lol. But I'm Really not buying their "shipping them back" bs lol. I think they're gonna keep the shoes and release them some time in the future.

0/3 for Pre-order, European websites and American websites. Closest I got was carting on FTA but then I got jacked.

It's after 5am and I'm going back to bed. 

#Sadderday

how do you know?  i dont see any tweets
You got the right idea, keep trying until you see a tweet, although by now it might be different. I actually called Footlocker when I was spamming and it was saying out of stock. I asked to speak to a manager and he verified with me that they still had stock left in my size, maybe give that a shot. Good luck.

NTSF giving out wristbands for unclaimed pairs....unclaimed pairs will be given out at 2PM. I'm number 42 for wristbands - left the store at 9:45 this morning. Chances of getting a pair most likely slim...looked like there was maybe 10-15 people on the raffle list for each size.

View media item 1602369
I don't post a lot because I don't buy GR's or sneakers like that.....but the leather on these is ******* butter. Thick and soft. The toe cap is great....it'll make the gentle soft crease like real thick leather should, not that razor sharp pleather nonsense. I touch these and touch garbage quality js from the past 6 years and it's like WTF? I grabbed a pair for the easy flip but I might keep them.

You got the right idea, keep trying until you see a tweet, although by now it might be different. I actually called Footlocker when I was spamming and it was saying out of stock. I asked to speak to a manager and he verified with me that they still had stock left in my size, maybe give that a shot. Good luck.
appreciate the lookout.  I am prob throwing in the towel soon.  got to move on with the day eventually

Back
Top Bottom