Jordan Retro 1 High "Shattered Backboard"

Much Appreciated For The Info And REPPED
nthat.gif

I've Got A Good Buddy That Lives Near The IKEA Store And Is Willing To Make That Swoop For Me.... Now Just Need To Know When They Put These Out
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

Anyone Else In Charlotte Planning To Hit That Location And Could Keep Me In The Loop?
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
shoot me a PM

I agree, out of quality... Chicagos>>>>>>> that's why I'm itching for another. I'm sure I'll love the SBB but can't mess with an OG color way pretty much done perfectly shape and quality wise

sorry, but this is dead wrong. SBB has the best quality of ANY 1 that i've seen. chi is NOT on par with frags in terms of quality and SBBs trump frags in that department so...

DTLR has been real shady for a min tho.

That said, I agree that a lot of employees are misinformed. A lot of shoe stores hire pretty females that don't know much about shoes with some shoe heads sprinkled in.

I wish I saw good looking females in there to excuse it in the ones I go to :lol:

Hope you guys hit wasn't able to make out there had work and philly was lit with this tall ship race. Just wasn't in the books for me this release storm couldn't have come at a worse time . Man my nt cheapness WONT LET ME pull the trigger past 4 must RESIST

That said, I agree that a lot of employees are misinformed. A lot of shoe stores hire pretty females that don't know much about shoes with some shoe heads sprinkled in.
THIS... 

I agree, out of quality... Chicagos>>>>>>> that's why I'm itching for another. I'm sure I'll love the SBB but can't mess with an OG color way pretty much done perfectly shape and quality wise

ill give you a pass because you clearly don't know what your talking about bodie... these sbb's are SOFT!!!!!!

I wish I saw good looking females in there to excuse it in the ones I go to :lol:

Well.... Some stores hire non shoe heads so they don't have to worry about all the staff having to eat for every release :lol:

hey can someone tell me what a size 10 is going for? im about to go soul searching for a pair now on the bay.

Back
Top Bottom