Jordan Retro 1 High "Shattered Backboard"

man, yall killin me, posting FULL bottles of cognac.  

where my real sippers at?

Happy 4th.
35kqx6u.jpg

Old pic BTW...

[emoji]127882[/emoji][emoji]127881[/emoji][emoji]133674693112[/emoji][COLOR=#Red]H[/COLOR]AP[COLOR=#Red]P[/COLOR]Y 4[COLOR=#Red]t[/COLOR]h o[COLOR=#Red]f[/COLOR] JU[COLOR=#Red]L[/COLOR]Y N[COLOR=#Red]T[/COLOR] FA[COLOR=#Red]M[/COLOR][emoji]133674693112[/emoji][emoji]127881[/emoji][emoji]127882[/emoji][emoji]127867[/emoji]

People keep posting about price drops, yet all the 9.5's on eBay are in the BIN range of $500. Crazy. Was hoping it would level out to the $350 level. Looking like I might finally give up on this release.

If some people had jobs/careers they wouldn't worry about paying resale.

Stop bickering and better yourself so you don't have to worry if you paid retail or resale.

He knows...

@instagram

Just because a person has a well paying job doesn't mean you don't worry about paying resale. I make an very comfortable living, but I am not the biggest fan of throwing down $400+ on a pair of jordans. That being said i did pay resale for these and they're great.

I got a quick question for all my fellow NYers. Did NTNY or Mercer ever release the Chicago 1s or they were cancelled in store as well... Thanks in advance.

Just because a person has a well paying job doesn't mean you don't worry about paying resale. I make an very comfortable living, but I am not the biggest fan of throwing down $400+ on a pair of jordans.

QFT

They are rising after the optimism of the NTNY and DTLR restocks died.

I figured all the online pairs would show up this week and prices online would dip. Was there really maybe not that many online pairs to begin with either? These might be as limited as people speculated from the get go.

I figured all the online pairs would show up this week and prices online would dip. Was there really maybe not that many online pairs to begin with either? These might be as limited as people speculated from the get go.
i was talking to my connect about that and he told me these were a lot harder to get than the chi's

Yeah without a doubt, a lot less shops got these. Guessing the allocation to online stores was real small too, or we would have seen a flood on eBay, unless they still haven't been delivered... Still holding out hope for the price drop. Not doing $500+ US for these. That's like over $600 Canadian for a non OG colorway. Don't care how soft they are, **** that.

Back
Top Bottom