Jordan Retro 1 High "Shattered Backboard"

Thanks for posting this, pretty sure no one in here believed me that DTLR actually released these online and I was able to get through, but I'm not about that posting up order confirmation email stuff either.  I'll also post pics of my 11.5 when they come tomorrow.  Congrats, our persistence paid off on that site!
i still don't believe it

Thanks for posting this, pretty sure no one in here believed me that DTLR actually released these online and I was able to get through, but I'm not about that posting up order confirmation email stuff either.  I'll also post pics of my 11.5 when they come tomorrow.  Congrats, our persistence paid off on that site!
Yes, persistence does pay off! I'm just glad I don't have to shell out $350 for these and convince myself I got a steal.

redred redred For future reference, you can post LC's here: http://niketalk.com/f/7366/jordan-brand-price-fake-checks

^ Not an expert but those pics look like they are meant to deceive. no real detail shown. The lace bag appears to be on the wrong shoe

^Not only is the lace bag is on the wrong shoe, but it appears to have red lining on the lace bag and the corner of the stitching seems to be touching the swoosh, a clear indication of UA/Fakes.

Last edited:
Widows peaks on the toe box [emoji]128576[/emoji]
bet_thegame_malik_fb.jpg

:lol:

Last edited:
^ Not an expert but those pics look like they are meant to deceive. no real detail shown. The lace bag appears to be on the wrong shoe
@redred For future reference, you can post LC's here: http://niketalk.com/f/7366/jordan-brand-price-fake-checks
^Not only is the lace bag is on the wrong shoe, but it appears to have red lining on the lace bag and the corner of the stitching seems to be touching the swoosh, a clear indication of UA/Fakes.

fam.........fakes str8 up don't even bother smh
Thanks u fams for those advice, as i notice those colourway is off too.

so legit pairs of those lace bag is always on the left side ?

Non-authentic 1's may also have them on the left, but the lace bags are usually way too big and/or have red lining instead of clear. An example can be seen on the first page of the Chicago 1 thread.

You just got to be very careful when buying because they are getting harder to decipher between the two.

Not to derail the thread any further, good luck on your search for a legitimate pair of SBB's [emoji]128077[/emoji]

Last edited:
Ehhh the flaws aren't so bad I noticed on mine the leather is a different texture on the side panel and the toe box... Still an awesome shoe though...
The toeboxes on mine are the same way, one side more tumbled than the other. Guess they got hand cramps in the factory 1/2 way through lol.

Non-authentic 1's may also have them on the left, but the lace bags are usually way too big and/or have red lining instead of clear. An example can be seen on the first page of the Chicago 1 thread.

You just got to be very careful when buying because they are getting harder to decipher between the two.

Not to derail the thread any further, good luck on your search for a legitimate pair of SBB's [emoji]128077[/emoji]

visually it is tough to spot fakes in 1s, but once you see them in person or hold them in your hand you know what the deal is right away

Back
Top Bottom