Jordan Retro 1 High "Shattered Backboard"

not many jordans worth 350 for new releases but if you like 1s then these are worth it plus some and i can only see these going up in price from here on out especially once DS pairs start drying up, not trying to make hype just trying to push people on the fence over to the dark side to spend the money to own one of the better quality Jordan releases in the past many years.

Man, there are sellers who want 2700 for these and yeezy 350s 
roll.gif

Just wait till the end of the month and they can't pay their rent and offer them $300 and they'll take it.

Greed ruined buying resell.

Back in the day, 100% profit was great...now it's a slap in the face.

Just got my pair in ordered off the bay Friday and they are super straight. The shoes are practically flawless, match up well, materials consistent throughout. Only thing that threw me off was "ES" stamp on box and on size tags, but looked it up and it's for employee store. Just glad to have another good looking pair on deck cause these things are fire.. :nthat:

I'm on vacation so I have a lot of time on my hands.

I've noticed that a lot of these youtubers are doing unboxings without lace bag attached 
laugh.gif

They know damned well they're holding fakes but eh..just a funny thing I noticed.

eBay Sellers are going by FC And Sole Preme prices........my size 10 is going for $450 on FC and 500 on SS....IG reseller basically same thing......find legit local deals....

I should have waited.

Two ebay sellers I offered $400 a few weeks ago wouldn't budge off their price point.  They wanted $440 - up.

Now they have revised their price and willing to accept $400 shipped paypal invoice.

IDK, but I get some enjoyment when resellers are stuck with their pairs and miss out on a deal.

Could have got them now at $350.........:smh:  

I have higher enjoyment when resellers have to return their 5 pairs to the stores they got them from since they couldn't even pocket $20 above retail.

But for these, resellers who pocket almost $200 instead of $250, I have no enjoyment at all.

Yay team retail or less!

Be careful though is fake city for a lot of 1s

Yeah these seem to be easier to spot than the CHI's, but looks like some people are still likely pulling ****, putting up pics of real ones and shipping fakes... seen some shady auctions that were too good to be true. Only really going for them if the pics check out and they have a receipt, and will def be posting a legit check when they arrive to confirm... but honestly, since no one seems to be biting on my $350 offer, I'm about ready to throw in the towel. I'm in Canada, and $350 US ends up being $450 Canadian... Now if I was paying the $450ish people are asking... That's just under $600 Canadian... **** that.

Check out the fb page KREAM. Have been seeing a lot of pairs in various sizes for 350 and under. Still waiting to be accepted to the group but you can view posts and message the individual poster

I picked up a pair for $340 yesterday and just completed payment for another pair at $330.

I still thought these would go lower. I've been trying $320 offers on almost everyone that has a pair for sale.

Some of these dudes on eBay are still saying they won't go less than $400. 
laugh.gif

I digress.

Check out the fb page KREAM. Have been seeing a lot of pairs in various sizes for 350 and under. Still waiting to be accepted to the group but you can view posts and message the individual poster

Thanks seems most are $400ish, some are below, but nothing in my size.

Anyone know of any other good FB groups where these are going for cheap? Ebay is out to lunch.

Keep checking people are posting new stuff constantly. Remember when somebody sets a price it does not mean it's set in stone.

Don't you hate when someone talks bad about reselling.... go and sell their pair for 400$ then talk trash to you because of your price. Smh bunch of big dummies [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]

For 400 I rather add 100 and cop some SL10h.

Sometimes I wish most of these sneakers were just coming out at 500 with quality like designers.

Guy on NT just hooked me up with $350 for a size 11. Sent pictures and everything and they look legitimate and have the receipt from KicksUSA. I'll post link to L/C when I receive them, but I can't wait to receive these! I needed to buy them because I was sick of trolling NT, Insta and Facebook looking for deals. By the sound of it, all of you are pretty much saying I won't be disappointed at all!

Can anyone who has a pair of SBBs confirm whether or not they have a stamp on the underside of the box lid? I have two pairs, one from Nike Town SF and one from Footlocker (bought from someone on eBay). The pairs seem identical in every way minus the fact that the Footlocker pair didn't have a stamp on the underside of the box lid. Not that I doubt the legitimacy of the shoes, but I find it weird to not have one.

Thanks in advance.
Bump this.  If anyone else can check to see if they have or don't have a stamp, I'd appreciate it. 

Grab a 2nd pair for 300 , and gave it to my big foot friend since he looks out me on the reg. Personally I don't get the need to pay over 400 for these. Their great but not slap me in the face great.

Slide in those message boxes and say "you need to take this deal, and I'm looking out for your best interest, paypal and ebay are mosquitoes, let me cash you out and we both can leave happy. Its only gonna decrease from here you know that."

What do you guys says to ebay , FB sellers to persuade them to take your offer? Just curious lol.

Back
Top Bottom