Jordan Retro 1 High "Shattered Backboard"

Why would it go in order?....the only reason folks think there will be a Chicago Pinnacles (black) release is because of the pull from NDC SNKRS within 24-hour of the RD. because SBBs were released already with the notion it would not be offered at NDC SNKRS then the normal online allocation was distributed to other in-store conduits. Also if there was SBB to be distributed online by Nike then it wouldn't have made sense to do a restock a couple of weeks ago at Flight23 (NYC) and the raffle through the co-location NikeLab space at DSM.
Yeah, I see what you're saying. Great points. I remember SBBs from nike towns were allocated to the employee store as well. 

the only Air jordan 1 I'm waiting for is the Air jordan 1 with AJ 2 midsole included. jordan came back from a broken foot and i guess needed more cusion so Nike made those for him. I need those in my life. they should call them "Broken foot" lol for real!!!

On another note my pear come thru
I'm bout to celebrate with a pro-teen shake
I'm winning in these streets, got these boys gel-us
What I thought of when I read this :lol: Congrats though.
2r3a7hj.jpg

Bro you guys realize that not only are you arguing online, but on a shoe forum website. Pretty lame. Use niketalk for what it's intended for. STOP ARGUING OVER DUMB STUFF

Thread needs to stay on topic. Anyone being childish or trolling will be removed from the thread.

Yea seriously... online beef is so 1990s like back in the AOL days hahaha.

Now that NYC temps are climbing back down, laced up the SBB1s to rock to work tomorrow.  Finally get to unDS them.  Didn't think I would do it til Fall but just had the itch to wear them.

Fine Italian leather[emoji]128004[/emoji][emoji]128004[/emoji][emoji]128004[/emoji][emoji]128004[/emoji]

[emoji]128526[/emoji][emoji]128526[/emoji][emoji]128526[/emoji][emoji]128526[/emoji]
Damn that's next level stunting
I never seen nobody in leather laces
Props

Last edited:
just laced up my laser 1s for the first time.  I thought my SBB 1s were # 1 in comfort, but man these lasers are a close second or just as comfy.  Anyone else have an opinion in the most comfiest to least comfiest jordan 1s?

just laced up my laser 1s for the first time.  I thought my SBB 1s were # 1 in comfort, but man these lasers are a close second or just as comfy.  Anyone else have an opinion in the most comfiest to least comfiest jordan 1s?

With shoes my comfort spectrum is weird. I don't consider 1s comfortable, I just think they're not uncomfortable if that makes sense. When I say a shoe is comfortable I mean it actually feels good to wear. Unltraboosts are comfortable, huaraches are comfortable, roshes are comfortable. 1s are just not uncomfortable. They don't hurt my feet but they also don't feel particularly good to wear.

Back
Top Bottom