Jordan Retro 1 High "Shattered Backboard"

The back is looking too straight to me... also, the wings look off - of course I'm no LC expert so I would wait for mord opinions. Can you get more pictures @mochachip2?
Thanks for the reply. These are the only pics the person posted which leads me to believe they may not be legit.  The holes on the front looked off to me. They didn't have that curve to them and they werent fully punched in. I didn't wanna risk it so I declined. The search continues.

oddly enough that leather looks pretty good. the toe hole perfs look wrong and something about the swoosh isn't right. seems like it keeps the same thickness all the way through, could be wrong though.

Nice fit 
smokin.gif

You're part of team small feet aren't you @Mochachip2? Let me know what size you are and I'll keep my eyes peeled.
Haha...kinda I guess, but not really. I'm a sz 9 mens (10.5 womens). I really appreciate you looking out.  Definitely let me know what you come across. 

Thanks everyone for the help with the LC. I didn't purchase them. I didn't feel 100% sure about them so I didn't go through with it. I'm glad I didnt now.  Thx again for looking out. That's what the community is about. #NT Salute

Ok wish me luck. So stoked I'm meeting him today for the transaction. Hope they are legit, I will try to do legit check in hand, I watched a few vids on legits and I have the CHIs and UNCs so I will be looking for leather. Quality superior to those two. 280 pads can't beat that resell price.

Back
Top Bottom