Jordan Retro 1 High "Shattered Backboard"

I just grabbed a pair of these and the leather is softer than any other Jordan I've purchased in my 30 years of living!!! The color isn't for everybody though. I won't wear this much. I've read some of yalls horror stories about cleaning these 

Last edited:

I just grabbed a pair of these and the leather is softer than any other Jordan I've purchased in my 30 years of living!!! The color isn't for everybody though. I won't wear this much. I've read some of yalls horror stories about cleaning these 
Yep the quality on the SBBs are amazing.  Enjoy them bro

oh ok, i just let one of my pairs go on eBay to a guy for 350 size 12, would have been cool if that person was a member. 

If you're not looking to resell then who cares what the trade is worth? If you are happy with the trade that's all that matters. This isn't Wall Street, they're shoes.

I'm the kind to just buy a normal tshirt with hits of the colors or a solid color. you an OSU fan?

That is a normal shirt with just a hit of the color. No I'm not a OSU fan. I'm a matchy matchy fan, I just don't take it to the extreme and keep it simple.

As a matter of fact I don't mess with college sports. I don't enjoy watching future accountants play ball :lol:

lol not what I meant by normal. I hear ya though, I like my shoes to be the loudest thing of my outfit.

I know what you mean, I normally do too. Just thought this shirt compliments the Orange on the shoe very well.

Last edited:
blue is a great color to go with orange as they are opposite on the color wheel (aka complimentary color)

I hope you guys that missed out just buy them now at $300-350. The value of these is going to go up very soon once the market dries up. Especially on the 7.5-9 size.

Back
Top Bottom