Jordan Retro 1 High "Shattered Backboard"

This colorway is so clutch during Fall time, without sounding too corny...they match nicely with the leaves falling, the warm tones, etc.

Finally got my pair in. Imma part of the family now!!

Welcome to the family!
I still haven't seen anyone in my city wear these besides me. I always get hounded by people at the mall like they're are super exclusive. It cracks me up. Getting another pair to put in the vault for a few years soon

Welcome to the family!
I still haven't seen anyone in my city wear these besides me. I always get hounded by people at the mall like they're are super exclusive. It cracks me up. Getting another pair to put in the vault for a few years soon

Yea I've ever only seen one other dude rock these besides myself.

This colorway is so clutch during Fall time, without sounding too corny...they match nicely with the leaves falling, the warm tones, etc.

Facts I still haven't worn mine yet just copped in Feb thinking bout waiting to unds I'm Sept.

There is a pair of 10.5 SBB on the bay for $370 shipped through PayPal invoice if anyone is interested ......had the seller send me pics if anyone wants to see them or post them here....seems like a pretty good deal.....seller may go a little lower maybe?

Does it seem like there's a sudden renewed interest in SBB to anybody else? Like a week or two ago all of a sudden everyone started talking about it again out of nowhere it seems like

You guys don't know employees? I live in Eugene now and know a few employees.

I know a few pple but they only get so many passes a year to give to friends. Plus it's mad annoying on the other end. I'm sure they get annoyed of always being asked. But I go at lease once a year and spend a good $700

Back
Top Bottom