Jordan Retro 1 OG "Carmine" - May 24, 2014

Saw these and the 6 in person, and both look great. I like these better than the barons.

I am guessing the release on these will be as GR as the 6s. Dropping at the same time? So I guess I can expect to pay resale for these and try to kop the 6s which I want over these but probably wont be able to kop both at the same time. 

Last edited:
how about the Ima throw on a pair of xx hyped shoe and go jump in some water or mud puddle for a shout out (knowing i got some kinda repellent or something on my shoe) so I can get eFame & lol at comments
I'm thinking it will be more like the "baron" releases. more of the 6s less of the 1s. at least I think that's how the barons went didn't pay too much attention to those

So are these releasing with the red stitching or white?

Was on the fence but that heel pic sold me.

stop giving everything the nike air treatment... 

I actually don't mind it and I wish they would had done all previous jordan 1s in the hi OG nike air fashion. None of that 90s hybrid 1s or mids. Stick with the classic OG hi mold and flood the market.

stop giving everything the nike air treatment... 

I don't really care, but they need to go back and do the UNC's and Chicago's though

I am guessing the release on these will be as GR as the 6s. Dropping at the same time? So I guess I can expect to pay resale for these and try to kop the 6s which I want over these but probably wont be able to kop both at the same time. 

No Nike Air I has been a GR

Seen these in person and white is real good tumble leather. They come with extra red laces

In my opinion, I think the sole is a little bit of a turn-off, but I have a hunch these will look better when the sole yellows... that's just me.

is they were leather then might have copped but i just dont like the material on these :frown: would have been great to add to my 1s collection though.  Oh well just going to get the carmines

These did not impress when I saw them at one of my local shops. Good thing is whoever wants these should be able to get them.

honestly believe these look better than the carmine 6s.... just my opinion... I will get these mainly because they are 1s. I won't even bother risking these to sit on shelves...

Will cop on rd..

Yeah, I think due to the colorway and it being 1s, the risk of me waiting to see if they'll go on sale and sit is very slim. 

Back
Top Bottom