Jordan Retro 1 OG Royal returns April 1 2017

so just read these are going to restock on Nike SNKRS in China on Saturday, thats good sign of a possible restock here in the states. I really refuse to pay resell because the banned 1s restocked a couple times.
id dont doubt it, they couldnt find my size 11 in the wearhose but they had no problem "locating" another pair to over night to me

id dont doubt it, they couldnt find my size 11 in the wearhose but they had no problem "locating" another pair to over night to me
I dont own any 1s but I was at wok when these dropped and missed out. wasn't really sweating it but when a GS pair I ordered came in, i fell in love.lol. so yeah man I'm hoping for that restock closer to summer.

Last edited:
so just read these are going to restock on Nike SNKRS in China on Saturday, thats good sign of a possible restock here in the states. I really refuse to pay resell because the banned 1s restocked a couple times.

Pray they draw your name for the privilege to purchase. I sure wasn't chosen for the banneds :lol:

Pray they draw your name for the privilege to purchase. I sure wasn't chosen for the banneds :lol:

Yeah hopefully, even I don't luck out on any Restocks, chances are resell would drop on these with the extra pairs hitting the market during that period.

Is it me or I can't find anyone with issues of their Royals color staining their wash cloth during a clean up section? Or maybe I shouldn't use sneakers cleaner when I clean them?

Should I buy 2 pairs for 410 shipped?
Make sure they're not fugazi, that's a great pricel.

$410 after PP fees is $393.60. Say $20 for shipping, that leaves the seller with $373 for two pairs. Most of us paid $170.00 for our pairs; that's only a $33 net profit for the seller if he/she paid retail.

Make sure they're not fugazi, that's a great pricel.

$410 after PP fees is $393.60. Say $20 for shipping, that leaves the seller with $373 for two pairs. Most of us paid $170.00 for our pairs; that's only a $33 net profit for the seller if he/she paid retail.
Dude says they are from dream from a store called dream town, its looks like a mom and pops shop

Back
Top Bottom