Jordan Retro 1 OG Royal returns April 1 2017

Feel you on the freelance taxSZN burden [emoji]128556[/emoji]
Are you saying that every other possible LC marker checks out .... and this is the only thing that isn't so now you're worried you have a fuagazi pair?
Wait .... wearing 1s with the lacebag is a thing -- like 4s with hangtags? [emoji]128563[/emoji]
Lol I can't believe people wear those hangtags with 3s and 4s. 
roll.gif

I finally saw some dude in real life wear his True Blues with it on. 

Lol I can't believe people wear those hangtags with 3s and 4s. :rofl:

I finally saw some dude in real life wear his True Blues with it on. 
I feel like that would be uncomfortable/annoying to keep things like that on the shoe

that is his drive way :smile:

Dope boy whip getting pullover non-stop, pass on that!

Ha...So now you judging me. Why would you come on here and talk down on a guy you never saw. Do you seek to entertain others by defiling me. So what I drive makes me a certain negative person? Does it fit me into a category of folks that sell poison to the youth and destroy lives everyday.

I have two boys and a wife, been married 13 years. So because i have a nice car, it makes it a Dope Boy car? Wow...I pray for people like YOU that hide behind computers and say negative things to offend others. Ill never talk down on another just because its not what i like....

Ill be surprised if your comment is still up here by the time i type this. If your post doesn't get deleted then i says alot about who monitors this thread. I posted shoe related comment the other day and within 2 minutes it was gone.

Tell me if this dont sound prejudice....

Ha...So now you judging me. Why would you come on here and talk down on a guy you never saw. Do you seek to entertain others by defiling me. So what I drive makes me a certain negative person? Does it fit me into a category of folks that sell poison to the youth and destroy lives everyday.

I have two boys and a wife, been married 13 years. So because i have a nice car, it makes it a Dope Boy car? Wow...I pray for people like YOU that hide behind computers and say negative things to offend others. Ill never talk down on another just because its not what i like....

Ill be surprised if your comment is still up here by the time i type this. If your post doesn't get deleted then i says alot about who monitors this thread. I posted shoe related comment the other day and within 2 minutes it was gone.

it does but nice car man WHAT rims 24s 26s 22s?

I'm pretty sure he was just saying he wouldn't drive that, because it would garner too much attention from the police. 

Just do what I and about 99 percent of NT does, disregard the dork and block him...

Pretty sure the offense of the post was meant for the po-po who stay assuming ish about someone in a nice car with nice rims.....and if you are a member of one of our nation's 'fine' law enforcement officers than my bad.[emoji]128556[/emoji]

Last edited:

Or it could say you are being overly sensitive. He didn't call YOU a dope boy but it does fit a certain stereotype. Hes saying he doesn't want that car because it has a history of prejudice from the cops which is true for certain regions.

Last edited:
I don't like donk cars. Swangas in Texas.

My own opinion. I am not trying to be offensive neither. Dayton lowriders are ok. American Force lifted the best.

I kind of agree with AirRaab because it happened in real life....

My first time visiting Sugarland TX, I went off the highway, saw a Chrysler 300c with 20+" chrome rims driving off the highway.

The next second, a police car passed by me, (I thought I was caught speeding but no) and pulled over that donk.

Last edited:
Street culture comes along with Air Jordans, I get that. We live with it.

But sometimes when people become offensive, I hate that.

The other day I was in Kroger to buy some yogurt, there was a guy with tattoos wearing wife beater, wearing white Jordan 1 high tops with a woman standing in front.

I said "excuse me", the woman yielded a lil bit, and I grabbed a yogurt.

This all-white Jordan 1 tattooed dude draw near me and said:
"You all right bruh? THAT'S CALLED EXCUSE ME."

Then the woman told him I did say excuse me.

What should I do? Grab this slim thug's head and nail it on the sharp corner of shelves? Go to parking lot pull out my firearm in trunk and wait for them?

Don't educate me. I disrespect this guy to the fullest. From then on I would never wear white Nikes again. F*** white Jordan 1s.

Street culture comes along with Air Jordans, I get that. We live with it.

But sometimes when people become offensive, I hate that.

The other day I was in Kroger to buy some yogurt, there was a guy with tattoos wearing wife beater, wearing white Jordan 1 high tops with a woman standing in front.

I said "excuse me", the woman yielded a lil bit, and I grabbed a yogurt.

This all-white Jordan 1 tattooed dude draw near me and said:
"You all right bruh? THAT'S CALLED EXCUSE ME."

Then the woman told him I did say excuse me.

What should I do? Grab this slim thug's head and nail it on the sharp corner of shelves? Go to parking lot pull out my firearm in trunk and wait for them?

Don't educate me. I disrespect this guy to the fullest. From then on I would never wear white Nikes again. F*** white Jordan 1s.
you had a 50/50 shot he has no idea how to throw a punch.

I don't like donk cars. Swangas in Texas.

My own opinion. I am not trying to be offensive neither. Dayton lowriders are ok. American Force lifted the best.

I kind of agree with AirRaab because it happened in real life....

My first time visiting Sugarland TX, I went off the highway, saw a Chrysler 300c with 20+" chrome rims driving off the highway.

The next second, a police car passed by me, (I thought I was caught speeding but no) and pulled over that donk.
sugarland is hella racist too

Tell me if this don't sound prejudice....
That style of alterations on the car is profiled by law enforcement in a negative way

In all states, don't matter where you live that would be the 1st impression one would get.

Don't take personal, But it sounds like you been pulled over a few times and it's a touchy subject. 
grin.gif

Just do what I and about 99 percent of NT does, disregard the dork and block him...
Your the 1% that has me blocked

yet it's not working, reblock please 

Last edited:

tumblr_mem4f4eyRc1qgjeodo1_2501.gif

Back
Top Bottom