Jordan Retro 1 OG Royal returns April 1 2017

tax refund should help... unless u owe [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]

I need to get a sewing kit to stitch up my pockets, otherwise its back to wearing ol Levis from middle school and btw Im 32 [emoji]128557[/emoji]

I need to get a sewing kit to stitch up my pockets, otherwise its back to wearing ol Levis from middle school and btw Im 32 [emoji]128557[/emoji]
I hear ya! $160 here, $175 there, $190 over here, $225 over there all adds up hella fast! [emoji]128514[/emoji]
Just turned 34 here on the 2nd.... feeling olllddddd

I hear ya! $160 here, $175 there, $190 over here, $225 over there all adds up hella fast! [emoji]128514[/emoji]

Haha I hear ya but you only live once
Always wanted Nike and jordans when I was a kid
Now that I'm older and have the funds it feels good
It does get expensive but I love wearing my shoes and enjoy every minute of it

Haha I hear ya but you only live once
Always wanted Nike and jordans when I was a kid
Now that I'm older and have the funds it feels good
It does get expensive but I love wearing my shoes and enjoy every minute of it
exactly this! Peers was wearing Js... I was wearing Fila Grant Hills and Jerry Stackhouses [emoji]128514[/emoji]

Happy belated birthday. Passing on these Alternates, grocery is more important [emoji]128514[/emoji]

Any legit preorder for these on ebay? Im not sure ill be able to get these on release date.
Might be cheaper to wait for resale if these are somewhat plentiful.

All the pre-orders I know of start in the low 300s.

I don't trust e-bay.

exactly this! Peers was wearing Js... I was wearing Fila Grant Hills and Jerry Stackhouses [emoji]128514[/emoji]

Dude at least you had name brand
I was rocking pro wings from Payless
My mom only bought me shoes at Payless
"Mom can I get some nikes"
*slaps me upside the head*
"Wear those pro wings they just as good" lol

Dude at least you had name brand
I was rocking pro wings from Payless
My mom only bought me shoes at Payless
"Mom can I get some nikes"
*slaps me upside the head*
"Wear those pro wings they just as good" lol
haha repped! Gotta love the good ole dayz!!!!

last inbox I had was a message from Kyrie....... I trashed it because I don't wanna hear anything from him unless he was gonna tell me he reserved me a shoe worth a ****. :smh:

last inbox I had was a message from Kyrie....... I trashed it because I don't wanna hear anything from him unless he was gonna tell me he reserved me a shoe worth a ****. :smh:
what he say?.... "the earth is flat"??? [emoji]128514[/emoji]

Thank you GOD my FTL VIP membership went to platinum status this past December, which means I don't have to spend any extra money before the Royals 1 release to get a full 10M headstart on reservations.

FYI for everyone, make sure to double-check with FTL for when your VIP membership will lose its platinum status.........if the expiration of your platinum status (or gold status for Champs/FTA) is before the RD of the Royal 1s, you're gonna have to shell out some extra money to FTL/Champs/FTA between now and April 1st to retain platinum VIP for that 10M headstart.

you have no idea what you're talkin about. Banned numbers don't even touch Jams. Banned werent close let alone even a gr
Jam numbers? Really? Ain't no April release gonna be holiday 11 quantity especially no NA 1
mean.gif
actually The banned 1s were not a GR they were considered a QS not many pairs at all. 

The Royals are EXTREMELY mass produced. I know certain chain stores who got 5 times the amount of royals then they did banned 1s. 

actually The banned 1s were not a GR they were considered a QS not many pairs at all. 
The Royals are EXTREMELY mass produced. I know certain chain stores who got 5 times the amount of royals then they did banned 1s. 
This a April fools joke? Why would the royals be the first ever big gr for 1s? I believe you, but this breaks trend

Back
Top Bottom