Jordan Retro 1 OG Royal returns April 1 2017

Early LCs coming, Newbies will get got for early (fakes) pairs. Beware guppies!!!

Last edited:
All signs pointing to more pairs than usual but it don't even matter since the demand for these still gonna outweigh the supply.

Gotta getme sum

Saw the pinoe video and checked the source (instagram: @psmirf & @officialmaor)...more than breds but he said don't sleep. Probably just like banned or jams. We eating!!! That's probably why the twitter screenshot was talking about the preorders.
you have no idea what you're talkin about. Banned numbers don't even touch Jams. Banned werent close let alone even a gr
Jam numbers? Really? Ain't no April release gonna be holiday 11 quantity especially no NA 1
:smh:

you one of em?..
Lol I expected that but I'm hit or miss on this pair. I've been collecting for 12 years. Its not a big of a deal since I'm satisfied with rocking the poor man royals (AJKO and lows) just wouldn't mind copping a high version of this show for a decent price for once. I'm not that big of a fan of resell prices.

you have no idea what you're talkin about. Banned numbers don't even touch Jams. Banned werent close let alone even a gr
Jam numbers? Really? Ain't no April release gonna be holiday 11 quantity especially no NA 1
The numbers are in between those, I'm hopeful to get a pair so I am bias. However if you actually tried in getting the "banned" release or Jams it wasn't a hard cop. As long as you tried and entered raffles online, instore, or FCFS it was easy to get, maybe not multiple pairs but a pair nonethless.. I just can't picture this shoe sitting, and if it does it'll surprise me. If the speculation from pinoe is true just don't sleep on the release and you're gucci.

This thread is gonna hit 100 pages by next week and the kicks haven't even dropped yet.
mean.gif

This will be 2013 all over again. This will be very bad, NT Family. I'm gonna assume your better off camping in line or winning a raffle vs Saturday morning online drops. Cart jackings and waiting in line spam pages galore.
Seriously considering the campout lol.

Haven't done that since the Cool Grey 11 release I think.

The numbers are in between those, I'm hopeful to get a pair so I am bias. However if you actually tried in getting the "banned" release or Jams it wasn't a hard cop. As long as you tried and entered raffles online, instore, or FCFS it was easy to get, maybe not multiple pairs but a pair nonethless.. I just can't picture this shoe sitting, and if it does it'll surprise me. If the speculation from pinoe is true just don't sleep on the release and you're gucci.
no Banneds weren't easy, def not like jams

Lol

Stock should be legendary

Yeah 

April Fools (Insert Samuel L Jackson famous line) 

For the most part it seems like Jordan Brand has "done the right thing" in 2017 when it comes to making their shoes easy to get.

It makes no sense for them to revert back to their old ways now, especially not for an OG release.

Keep that crap to Supremes, Dorenbechers, Just Dons and whatever else.

I'll let the hypebeast fight over those while I enjoy my "garbage GR" shoe.

To be fair, the dude running Kicks Deals Canada does get his info from Nike Canada directly. He's helped a lot of Canadians cop sought after sneakers, including me, and does not lie about stock levels. Its not surprising you guys are skeptical, which is totally okay considering the circumstances, but I assure you he doesn't lie.

Last edited:
Actual numbers >>> legendary
Legendary is just to create more attention IMO

Back
Top Bottom