Jordan Retro 1 OG Royal returns April 1 2017

i dont remember that. black red 1 wasalways a hard cop cuz no colorway of the 1 is most sought than the black red 1

Last edited:
Comparison of 2017 Royals and 2016 Breds numbers @soleheatonfeet got. 

Edit: FNL online stock

Last edited:
that's not even a lot of pairs on FNL tho :lol:

Most are striking out and not even getting past splash

I wanna say that's roughly 1/8 or so of their Space Jams stock. It really isn't a lot, just more than some other OG1's. 

Yeah people shouldn't get a too excited. Its more than the average OG 1 numbers, but its no where close to the number of Space Jams that were available.

I'm excited about this because I walked in my local Jj, and I was literally the only one buying breds. I have another chance online as well.

#Eating

Thank you for saying that, those numbers aren't "walk in the park" numbers. Better than before and better than the Banned 1s, but if you want them you should act as if they're hard to cop.

I do that with that every sneaker that I really want, no matter the allocation or production numbers.
exactly

Finishline online stock is a little over 2500 pairs?

now where is the clown who said these would be MASS GR?

and to the newbies who think these will be easy to cop, please go find me a 4 leaf clover...

please edchumacate me

Last edited:
retail or bust missed out on the breds and rsbb but ended up with 3 pairs of the black toes hoping to cop 2 or 3 pairs as trade bait.

Back
Top Bottom