Jordan Retro 1 OG Royal returns April 1 2017

Nike is deff not hurting. Just because Africa's is selling 2 or 3 models of a shoe doesn't mean they killing Nike. JB is a drop in the bucket for Nike as far as earnings are concenered. Nike still running the shoe/apparel game, trust...

Hype beasts don't understand anything. It will take Addidas decades to catch up and that's only if Nike didn't grow. The Nike brand is bigger than any other BY FAR. JBs over saturated market makes them even more money too.

You SEE the hype around adidas and yeezy. Anybody who doesn't believe Nike and jb are in a decline right now are either very naive or in denial.

Not saying it will stay that way or Nike/jb are going bankrupt. They'll be back on top. Comes in waves. But right now? Adidas is winning.

Lol, the guys who buys retros are a VERY small portion of Nike's consumer base. Their best selling shoe ever is the Monarch. Go into a store and people will pick up a Roshe before any Jordan or Ultraboost.

can we refrain from mentioning Adidas in this thread? It's not helping anyone nor does it contribute to anything but more opinions and less facts.

Is this a serious post? Opinions make a forum. I know shoes are important to a lot here, but let's keep it in perspective huh? Censoring the word Adidas? Really?

Opinions do make a forum, but what the entire hell do opinions regarding Adidas have to do with the Black/Royal Blue Air Jordan 1 High OGs releasing on April 1st?

If you want to have an elaborate discussion on anything outside of those shoes, take that **** somewhere else.

Last edited:
Doesn't really matter how frequent those 2 cws release really they still don't make enough to go around, in the sense of if you can't get them easily at retail your paying double that and more

Lol, the guys who buys retros are a VERY small portion of Nike's consumer base. Their best selling shoe ever is the Monarch. Go into a store and people will pick up a Roshe before any Jordan or Ultraboost.

Roshes are old news and complete trash

If you're still buying roshes in 2017 :x

Hell even if you were buying them in 2016 :smh:

Let's keep it 100 the royals and breds Are only popular Becuase Kanye wore them.... And this is coming from a big Jordan head

I still think the first run of OG cw Roshes are dope. You can definitely thank them for the design/look of your yeezy 350s.

Last edited:
I still think the first run of OG cw Roshes are dope. You can definitely thank them for the design/look of your yeezy 350s.

I said the same until I bought a pair of v2 late last year and there completely different...

Roshes are old news and complete trash

If you're still buying roshes in 2017 :x

Hell even if you were buying them in 2016 :smh:

Can I ask why you think they're trash?

Ugly on foot. Expensive (yes) they should retail for $40

And they are not comfortable and yes I owned a pair around the time they dropped. Fell for the hype on lebron calling them the most comfortable shoes to ever exist on his instagram

Not for me, couldn't care less about Kanye. I love these cause they dope af and cause of MJ the goat.

Staying that's why these are so hype.... Look at the all Stars and the tops 3 those can be easily bought for close to retail.... Breds and royals are a whole different story

Ironically I like the 350s though and reluctantly sold my TDs today. Needed that check but they'll be missed, bad.

Sorry, back to the Royals.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom