Jordan Retro 1 OG Royal returns April 1 2017

I'm a fan of mike but he lost a cool point 4 that lol. How u gonna be sooo hype on finally having royals when u aint even know they was dropping barely 4 years ago and still pass when given the chance. Oh well....CLEANSED
Mike has stated he went years of not buying or paying much attention to shoes. He just got back in the game a few years ago. He ain't trying to pretend to be a shoe scholar.

My thing with reviewers is 85% of what we're seeing/hearing is common info and it seems to be passed off as it's something exclusive

It's no different than typical media. Everybody gets the same news. Some just prefer it packaged and delivered from popular sources.

There might be a market for a shoe geek reviewer but nobody making waves because without decent presentation it's hard to gain a following.

I get all the info I need from niketalk. YouTube is just a visual representation. I mean the shoe is going to the same. We just fiends for some shoes.

With all that being said, I hope everyone get a pair! If not hope resell ain't bad. Like >300 [emoji]128591[/emoji]

You Clearly Missed The Point Of My Comment ......

If You BEEN Buying These Sneakers And About The Lifestyle, Your Stockpile Ain't Gonna Be Stacks Of Recent Releases And New Box's Only.

A REAL Jordan Head Has GENERATIONS Of Jordan Box's And Releases Sitting In Their Stockpile.

That's Like Taking Wine Tasting Lessons From A "Sommelier" That Only Has Wines From The Last 4 Years :lol:
Lmao.. I've been buying Jordan's for over a generation and I have NOTHING in my closet over 2 years old.. sorry but not every so called Jordan head believes in hoarding kicks just to say they have them. Some of us wear then replace as kicks should be used.

You Can Tell Dude Ain't No REAL J-Head With One Look At His Collection's Box's Behind Him And What's In The Bins.

All Newer Releases

He admitted he just got into collecting a few years ago, as did I. I had OG aqua and playoff 8's when I was 10 years old. I've always just had 1 pair of "tennis shoes". I would dog them out and go get another. I've been rocking J's for almost 25 years and my collection ain't **** compared to a lot of people on here. Don't mean people like me aren't "REAL J-heads" as you stated.

Edit: I used to eat wheaties before my basketball games as a kid because I wanted to "Be Like Mike", sipping on the Citrus Cooler Gatorade

OG flavor View media item 2371919

Last edited:
Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom