Jordan Retro 1 OG Royal returns April 1 2017

I mean ISS too and they've been around longer than most and pretty sure any NTEr with a brain would figure they're 1000% legit

But it's a new day and all these kids instantly call things fake because they don't know anything else which is why Some didn't jump the gun into calling them fake while everyone else did

if the retail pairs dont come like that we comin for you dog

if it looks like a duck quacks like a duck most likelya duck i dont care how long somebody is legit. anybody can get got

Listen bro, no need to argue I'm just saying it's two very known and til today 1000% legit stores, I know it, you know it.

What are the chances both selling the same damn shoe with the same rolled up laces?

If it was just SS then I can understand the concern and possibly call em fake but then ISS sending out the same pairs?

I have yet to hear a credible reason for the rolled laces....so despite GS pairs of 1s historically coming knotted like adult pairs - 'small' sizes like dukesofhazzards 10.5 are now rolled?....these rolled laces haven't been identified as a region specific characteristic (like the non-OG box in euro for CHIs) by the 'credible sources'. only folks with 'early' pairs from non-Jordan accounts have spoke on this new thing with no rhyme or reason --- there's nothing credible in that kinda of sourcing.

Last edited:
Sole Strike has these going for $75 a slot.

That comes to $235 if they hit for you. Of course it ain't guaranteed, and they are part of the problem when it comes to trying to cop online.

Still might be worth it for those who're doubtful on getting these for retail.

Anyone in the DMV have experience camping at Tysons Corner? I normally go to Nike GT but its gonna be freezin

i just went to cop some yeezys and seen these in store.. the leather quality is good and really soft i wasnt gonna pay resale just yet tho.. :lol:

Last edited:
Cant wait for this cop. I usually don't care much bout creasin but these are my grails for the 1's. Would force fields prevent them from creasing "really" bad?

This pic from a local FB group. Hard to see but looks like the laces are rolled up in that spiral form..
Ive seen different youtubers with early pairs from the same guy have the laces rolled up in the old way and the spiral way. Maybe it just depends on when/where the pair was made.

Back
Top Bottom