Jordan Retro 1 OG Royal returns April 1 2017

both are lifestyle shoes and most long distance runners think it was equally foolhardy of me to run in the UBs (or any of the boost sneakers I've run in)....the argument was being made that the comfort level of boost is really not the reason people like boost and I think my argument stands that boost is infinitely more comfortable than my 1s . Also, as an aside I have done long distances running in a 1 (10K when I forgot my UBs) ... 

View media item 2223256
That's insane. You must have cement feet for them not to get destroyed. I don't mean that as a diss. I can't run in anything other than NB or Asics running shoes

both are lifestyle shoes and most long distance runners think it was equally foolhardy of me to run in the UBs (or any of the boost sneakers I've run in)....the argument was being made that the comfort level of boost is really not the reason people like boost and I think my argument stands that boost is infinitely more comfortable than my 1s . Also, as an aside I have done long distances running in a 1 (10K when I forgot my UBs) ... 

View media item 2223256

I'm pretty sure UB are a running shoe despite what those long distance runners say. I wouldn't recommend them for long distance but they are a running shoe. People just made them into lifestyle shoes. As such the AJ1 IS a basketball shoe that's now been made into a lifestyle shoe. If those runners thought you were foolhardy for running in UB, then they had to think you were clinically insane for running in AJ1s.

Last edited:
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom