Jordan Retro 1 OG Royal returns April 1 2017

This thread really switched from anticipating metallic blue level of hype to preorders now. Anyone remember what the preorders were like for metallic blues btw? I know we're still two months out but I really hope these are an easy cop.
One word: Banned.

We all thought Nike was about to flood the market and the resale wouldn't be bad. Still wasn't as bad as '13 but nowhere near retail. These will be harder...so few got a chance at the '13 release. Thirst will be real. If a legit shop offered a pre-order under $300...wouldn't hesitate a moment. 

Last edited:
Zadeh Kicks is doing pre-orders right now at a decent price....but I haven't been able to verify if they're legit or not. I would pull the trigger on these and Shadows if they are. 

Zadeh Kicks is doing pre-orders right now at a decent price....but I haven't been able to verify if they're legit or not. I would pull the trigger on these and Shadows if they are. 

If it means anything, I foolishly pre ordered the bred 1 from them Memorial Day weekend, I got the shoes about 2 weeks after release.

100% legit

And yes I preordered two pairs of royals from them earlier this week

I got booted from the Jordan 1 thread. Are the Shadows really releasing next year?

Last edited:
If it means anything, I foolishly pre ordered the bred 1 from them Memorial Day weekend, I got the shoes about 2 weeks after release.

100% legit

That makes me feel better. Will probably pull the trigger soon then. Need both the Royals and Shadows. 

Wow they have chicagos on there too. Are those really dropping again?

Aside from their site, I haven't seen a mention or word and I don't think they will

I think like Sites in the past they put up pre orders for shoes that might drop but in my opinion I find it impossible for them to drop again unless it's some kind of altered version but who knows?

100% legit

I just preordered Royals as well. Did you use the promo code they had posted on their IG? It knocked off 20% on the preorder price.

It looks like the code only lasted a few days. I ordered on monday and it worked. Sorry man.
HAHA ALL GOOD.. I FIGURED BC THEY ACTUALLY SAY "LAST DAY ..ETC" ON THEIR IG BUT YOU POSTED TODAY SO I THOUGHT I WAS TRIPPING FOR A SEC.

Subscribe to their mailing list and you should get some kinda promo code. 

I'm ok ordering the Royal and Shadow since we've heard enough to know they're coming. I have no clue on the Chicago's so I don't want to place an order and have my money tied up not knowing when I can get it back. 

Last edited:
Subscribe to their mailing list and you should get some kinda promo code. 

I'm ok ordering the Royal and Shadow since we've heard enough to know they're coming. I have no clue on the Chicago's so I don't want to place an order and have my money tied up not knowing when I can get it back. 

I wouldn't pre order the chicagos

And like you said tie up money for a year

They are legit from the one transaction I've done but I wouldn't waste time or money on a ore order for a shoe that's 99% likely to NOT release so not sure on the timeline if and when a refund would be initiated by ZK

Back
Top Bottom