Jordan Retro 1 OG Royal returns April 1 2017

So I did end up making my way to North County Westfield today. I walked into Shoe Palace to enter their raffle and all the associates told me the raffle doesn't start until tomorrow. I told em the Carlsbad location let me enter today, they were "shocked" and told me they can't take entries until tomorrow 
mad.gif

Now that I think about it, when I entered the Carlsbad location the dude who greeted me at the front of the store was acting strange. He greeted me and I asked him about the raffle, he took me to the register and just paused, and was looking around for a good 30 seconds. Probably thinking in his head "oh Sh!# this crap don't start till tomorrow lol" So who knows if he even collected my ticket or just threw it in the trash as soon as I walked out. SMH

Last edited:
So I did end up making my way to North County Westfield today. I walked into Shoe Palace to enter their raffle and all the associates told me the raffle doesn't start until tomorrow. I told em the Carlsbad location let me enter today, they were "shocked" and told me they can't take entries until tomorrow >:

Now that I think about it, when I entered the Carlsbad location the dude who greeted me at the front of the store was acting strange. He greeted me and I asked him about the raffle, he took me to the register and just paused, and was looking around for a good 30 seconds. Probably thinking in his head "oh Sh!# this crap don't start till tomorrow lol" So who knows if he even collected my ticket or just threw it in the trash as soon as I walked out. SMH

In San Francisco? Shoe Palace there are getting nomore than 50 least one of the associates had told me

Makes sense why no one picked up. I wonder if another store is going to have that inventory.
He wasn't sure. There is a possibility that they might hold them until the reopening. The next closest store in proximity is Lakewood but they aren't listed on the locator. The Shoe Palace raffle will be the best chance in Cerritos.
Good luck with that. SP is backdoor and rigged raffles galore.

Does sheikh send you a confirmation email when you successfully entered their raffles?

Their crap website was  giving me problems. At the raffle page I couldn't sign into my account, I reset it twice and it kept giving me invalid password. So I had to create a new sheikh account using my gmail email to get past that page and enter the raffle. 

No. They only send you an email if you're picked... and they also send the occasional promo email around the same time winners are suppose to be notified.

Also stopped in FTL, chatted with the girl working and asked her whats up with the FCFC all of a sudden. She said they weren't getting many pairs. Told me HOH Fashion valley will be getting the most inventory in all of SD. I was at that location for the WC4 unclaimed pairs, and it was a mad house. Don't know what my plan is for release day.

Thinking about hitting Temecula parkway FTL, small town and not a huge sneaker scene, but probably small stock. Or take my chances at HOH fashion valley where theres the most pairs but hundreds of people and the freakin line starts at the trolley station? tough call. 

Last edited:

can someone post the locations for FNL in socal? its not showing up on my mobile or desktop 
SoCal only had Cerritos, Del Amo, Culver City, and Northridge Fashion Center. But it looks like Cerritos is out. You can look it up on finishline's mobile  site.

Nike+ reserve today? lettuce pray [emoji]128591[/emoji]

Last edited by a moderator:

SoCal only had Cerritos, Del Amo, Culver City, and Northridge Fashion Center. But it looks like Cerritos is out. You can look it up on finishline's mobile  site.
i tried on the mobile site..when i put in the zip code nothing happens.. and I called northridge today and they said they werent gettin them lol 

Northridge FNL is under construction they sent out $10 rewards to all people on the app that had the store as their main storeUnless they open this weekI Would count them out

Northridge FNL is under construction they sent out $10 rewards to all people on the app that had the store as their main store Unless they open this week I Would count them out
i was just at this location last sunday.. it was open 

No. They only send you an email if you're picked... and they also send the occasional promo email around the same time winners are suppose to be notified.
When does Shiekh email the winners? Friday? I won a couple raffles from them last year but don't remember what day it was

Last edited:
i didnt do this last time.. but is there anything stopping someone from using multiple emails to register different accounts for shiekh raffles? I didnt see it on the rules on their site but didnt want to get myself removed before the drawing even happens.. 

i didnt do this last time.. but is there anything stopping someone from using multiple emails to register different accounts for shiekh raffles? I didnt see it on the rules on their site but didnt want to get myself removed before the drawing even happens.. 
I thought about that too. Maybe thats why they have you enter your Instagram user name? lmao. Don't understand the purpose of that

Back
Top Bottom