Jordan Retro 1 OG Royal returns April 1 2017

Just got off the phone with Nike store in Ceasars Palace Vegas....

They doing raffle draw by means of tweeter.... TF!!!!???? [emoji]128064[/emoji][emoji]128064[/emoji][emoji]128064[/emoji]

I asked the Nike rep how?

"Add @nikelasvegas, tweet name and shoe size"....

Wow

Edit:

Message @nikelasvegas, not tweet. Starts on Thursday

Last edited:
Footlocker App question:

Has anybody with Platinum status locked in on the app, but it doesn't show the Platinum head start?

Originally Posted by timche2  

Quote:

Ugh.........and I thought Shiekh was the more "cleaner" of all the retail folk.  Guess some of their local stores are no different than some of the other shady stores of other retail brands (I had to deal with a shady Finishline in Pearland, TX yesterday when they postponed their raffle until Tuesday, which is the final day of the FNL raffle for Royals)
Pearland TX told me their raffle was closed yesterday 6pm. 

So I went home and entered raffle in Sugarland. 
I was there at 1:30 PM
sick.gif

..............man **** Pearland Finish Line, the shady weasels
mean.gif

*prepares complaint letter to Finish Line Corporate*

Last edited:
Reactions: PJS
Was just there last Saturday and waited for 1.5 hrs lol.

Momo is overrated imo there are better spots in nyc. But if you've bever been there and are going with some friends it's worth it for the experience.

Nah, It was definitely a draw. That's how I got my pair too.

Either way, we both got W's, so who cares. :smokin

I must be burnt out cuz I remember waking up that saturday after forgetting it was release date, getting notification on my phone and then openeing the app at 10am and just checking out. Either way good lucck on the royals! Hope we get to pair them up with our banneds!

I got all 10 minute headstarts for footlocker, footaction and champs. In addition, I did a finishline raffle. Hopefully, I hit on at least one of them since I picked up my early pair last Thursday.

imagine if the footsites deducted head start min from cats in here asking for codes or how the launch works 
laugh.gif

I got all 10 minute headstarts for footlocker, footaction and champs. In addition, I did a finishline raffle. Hopefully, I hit on at least one of them since I picked up my early pair last Thursday.
I did the same. 

But I don't really expect anything....... 

If I win one, I get a pair of legendary shoes that don't  crumble for $173 

If I win two, I might consider resale, I might just give up. 

I am really expecting none. 

Shiekh, that place is trash, never win there...[emoji]127998[/emoji]‍♂️

Last edited:
Reactions: PJS
Back
Top Bottom