Jordan Retro 1 OG Royal returns April 1 2017

got the kids footlocker call earlier for my girl. One pair secured for myself. Hopefully I can get two more for myself [emoji]128579[/emoji]

So many multiple wins. So early. Maybe a good sign that there's a lot of these :nerd:. Gonna be torture tomorrow and Friday waiting to hear something.

Last edited:
Does anyone happen to have the raffle codes for any of the Shiekhs in Houston? I'm at work and can't get out to the stores. Thanks.

Would be nice if I woke up to a Nike+ reserve tomorrow morning, but I know that ain't happening. [emoji]128514[/emoji]

Last edited:
Anyone from the Charlotte NC area got calls from any foot lockers today? No wins for me here today

Wow. A lot of people coming up.....that's actually reassuring.....kinda. If I don't hear anything by the end of tomorrow night , I'm dropping a big donation towards that Rise raffle/fundraise for flint. At least if I take an L, some folks out in Flint might take a win. More boutiques need to do **** like that if they gonna be backdooring pairs, but give people false hope they gonna win something.

Anyways. Things are kinda looking up. I hope it continues for us all.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom