Jordan Retro 1 OG Royal returns April 1 2017

@nike only switches to Raffle when a certain amount of ppl ask them... known fact ... so keep asking ppl 

Driving back home and probably hit the gym for a little bit. No one is camping at the guaranteed ticket spot for tomorrow morning yet. I'll go back to camp in a couple hours already got three pairs locked up and waiting for a bunch of calls tomorrow. Holla

Is $300 shipped a fair price for these or should I wait? I haven't heard back from any raffles so I might just bite the bullet on these.

daym so no one got a call from FNL del amo? thought they said they were making phone calls today 

didnt get a call fnl barely got any pairs/allocation

ppl who won from there are such a small amount

Is $300 shipped a fair price for these or should I wait? I haven't heard back from any raffles so I might just bite the bullet on these.

300 shipped aint bad a lot of places asking for 400

Last edited:
So they tweet a link specific to your regional NIKESTORE? If I'm understanding correctly.
If you are in any of these areas or close to them

NikeAtlanta 6:00-7:00 pm EST

NikeBoston 6:00-7:00 pm EST

NikeChicago FCFS 4-1 SAT

NikeDallas in-store raffle 3-29 Wed

NikeDC 6:00-7:00 pm EST

NikeLasVegas 3:00-4:00 pm PST

NikeLosAngeles 3:00-4:00 pm PST

NikeMiami 6:00-7:00 pm EST

NikeNYC 6:00-7:00 pm EST

NikePortland 3:00-4:00 pm PST

NikeSanFrancisco 3:00-4:00 pm PST

NikeSeattle 3:00-4:00 pm PST

NikeScottsdale 3:00-4:00 pm PST

Follow them on twitter tomorrow as stated below

Yes. Pay attention to your city Nike twitter account tomorrow.
This

Last edited:
Bet there's a grip of people who sign up for these sheikh raffles with no intention of being able to pick up pairs either

These will be gone in less than 5 min on SNKRS

Last edited:
Dredding the "pending" then changing to sold out
frown.gif
Is it best to just wait for the little icon to change from "notify me" to the price or do you keep going back n forth to refresh it?

People coming out of nowhere..don't even know what sheikh codes are :smh:
Lol way too many "new" ppl, we don't even have a sheikh in ny and I know how it works. I guess 2013s hype acompanied these smh. Welcome to the new cats who plan to wear these but the undercover resellers are in our midst

[emoji]128591[/emoji][emoji]127999[/emoji] for the reservation tomorrow...we shall see.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom