Jordan Retro 1 OG Royal returns April 1 2017

Kinda lame how Nike + never reserves shoes I actually want like these but they will reserve shoes like the royalty 4 smh

Thanks.  Basically you log in click unlock and if it works you good if not then you dont have access.  Are reservations  given randomly?

Yes to both.

Sometimes it takes awhile for them to send out all the reserves. I think I got reserved for Space Jams in the afternoon.

wait, r u saying theres gonna be no reserves sent out?
laugh.gif

Panic already setting in.
i aint gonna panic. it sucks, but i alrady got a few pairs locked. woldnt mind another from a reserve lol. i was just not sure if he was complaining that he didnt get a reserve yet for these, or if he was stating to us that theres gonna be no reserves for these.
That truly does suck, bro. Sending luck on that 4th pair
smokin.gif
thanks! sending good vibes and luck for your pairs too!

lol...dudes comming on here at 10am talking about "welp no reserve, guess its snkrs or bust!" lol.....be patient. they send reserves out in waves. plus its 10 fricking AM looool

The fact that nobody here has posted they hit on a reserve just tells me they barely even started sending them out

Sigh now I'm gonna have to impatiently keep checking all day smh. Wanted to be productive today

fam. 

I want to quelch some of your fears...

Reservations don't even really start to go out until 12-2p EST. Hold your roll my fam. 

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom