Jordan Retro 1 OG Royal returns April 1 2017

NT, please pass If they have tumbled leather and darker royal. PLEASE

Edit

Last edited:
Just hoping they use a finished leather.. SBB and B/R are nice but they soak up liquid, smudge, etc. But either way, if they're some real Royals I'll be grabbing several.

It doesn't matter if they are tumbled or not, I'm in even though I don't see them doing that...

Go ahead and tumble the hell out of these so I won't feel the need. I have zero interest in the most recent "banneds"...

Outside of the ying yang pair, the breds are the only black based 1 I can think of thats been remastered. These may just end up being perfect when dropped. Unless they decide to do something dumb like tumble it or add that fabric tongue like last time.

Wish the 2016 banned came with the chi 1 varsity red, but i know previous ed. Had nicer red

View media item 2284309View media item 2284310
Love the 01 royal, og look nice
Jb gonna "try" to bring the og shade, but im guessing it will be similar instead of exact

Last edited by a moderator:
Is...

Is that them?

Color's cool. Tumbled is meh. Not enough to change my mind though. i love the box.

Going for 2.

Those ogs though. A few weeks ago I missed out on a near ds pair for a tbousand smh. Still makes me ill when i thijk about it.

Last edited:
I believe the tumbled leather was only added to contribute to the Banned Campaign that JB did. Royals most likely won't be tumbled but I'm sure they'll change the blue to something new like a dark blue, or a brighter but dull blue. Y'all  will panic so much you miss out or overspend on the shoe regardless. 

Is...

Is that them?

Color's cool. Tumbled is meh. Not enough to change my mind though. i love the box.

Going for 2.

Those ogs though. A few weeks ago I missed out on a near ds pair for a tbousand smh. Still makes me ill when i thijk about it.
DS pair for a g stack?  UGHHH never again!

Is...

Is that them?

Going for 2.

Pretty sure it's a photoshop of BRed 1s (2016) color adjusted....can't imagine Nike would change the box color

I know, ebay has gems every so often. They were up for 2 days, i did what i could. A surprise 1000 was too much to handle at the time.

They just look so much better though. The midsole epsecially. I kind of want to just save up for 85s now. The remastered mold is cool and all but it aint 85s, not even close.

To me, if i have to spend 400+ most likely anyway, i might as well go to a thousand and get the real thing. Especially if theyre still wearable. Peopls dont realize the blessing in that. You can literally wear a 32 year old shoe that happens to be the most important shoe of all time. Rezale price be damned, its only going to get worse. People pay more for yeezys lol. Its a no brainer.

Last edited:
Is...

Is that them?

Going for 2.

Pretty sure it's a photoshop of BRed 1s (2016) color adjusted....can't imagine Nike would change the box color

Lol if any1 thought its them. Said edit 16 ban 1, edited 2016 banned 1
99.9 sure its gonna look like this if tumbld is on. Otherwise i expect chi 1 or storm blue quality

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm confident these won't be tumbled

Thats what I'm saying. This will be the forth Royal 1 drop, compared to the few dozen B/red Banned renditions. On top of that i think the Banneds got tumbled leather because the whole "Banned" moniker, and taking after the '11 release. Hence the X, date in the inner ankle, but this time the correct date, and distress type leather. Just my thoughts.

Back
Top Bottom