Jordan Retro 1 OG Royal returns April 1 2017

I didn't even get that email. 

L-Life. 
Same 
roll.gif

If inventory was low then Nike wouldn't have done "All reserved pairs" .. Its only Thurs and some of ya freaking out about a pair. There looks like a bunch of pairs, so you guys gotta stop sweating. Put the legwork in if you really want it for retail, if you don't then you have yourself to blame. 

positive vibes man

thanks brother.... I'm trying but me and 1's are like oil and water. The only pair of 1's I've ever hit on were 2013 needs. I've struck out on everything else, from black toes to chi's to asg 1's, frags, shattered backboards, you name it. I got more L's than the word POLYSYLLABILINGUAL

If inventory was low then Nike wouldn't have done "All reserved pairs" .. Its only Thurs and some of ya freaking out about a pair. There looks like a bunch of pairs, so you guys gotta stop sweating. Put the legwork in if you really want it for retail, if you don't then you have yourself to blame. 
What type of legwork is left to do when everyone has done raffles earlier in the week?

People Say This Same **** Literally Every Top 3 OG 1 Release.....

Come Release Day, **** Be....
spongebob-brain-fire.gif

Guys if you entered 39 raffles and get zero calls and SNKRS and all the other online websites sellout Saturday, it just means you didnt put in enough leg work

Stop skipping leg day you lazy bums

Last edited:
My town got these and my town never gets anything. Hoping the Footlocker app holds me down tomorrow. Going to be crazy in here at 3pm tomorrow. 

Back
Top Bottom