Jordan Retro 1 OG Royal returns April 1 2017

Two size 7s but no 12 for myself. I just need 1 like everybody else 
ohwell.gif

@WaitWut  what are you even talking about? What leg work was there to do aside from raffle signups? You were *****ing like 3 posts ago about how you always take L's before you got your call, so chill

Last edited:
@WaitWut
 what are you even talking about? What leg work was there to do aside from raffle signups? You were *****ing like 3 posts ago about how you always take L's before you got your call, so chill

i was ready for the L but im saucin tho get you some

Last edited:
put in some leg work aint nobody got no last minute app codes for yall

if yall slept on em earlier you out of luck :lol:

Y'all say this but what is "leg work" I thought that meant going out and getting tickets

Unless y'all out out there doing some weird stuff for kicks, I'm good

Most of us with the Champs, FTL, FL app will know after 6.

Yup and will wait patiently stress free. Since I've uploaded FTL and Champs App, I've hit a lot of releases. With that being said, I'm pretty confident I'll hit on one of the apps and at the very least, hit on a pair of GS size for my girl. Ready to take an L without stressing but again, I'm pretty confident on hitting at least one pair. I'll come back on here tomorrow to confirm the outcome 8)

Last edited:
hopefully my pair doesnt have lacegate attached. i know its a retailer but shade palace is still shade palace.

this will be my first time actually putting in "leg work" myself and i plan to cop from at least two online retailers, + if my 7 minute HS do anything lol. If i flop... just gotta take the L and make my adjustments for the next 1s

Back
Top Bottom